Heroes of the Storm

Neph_sl

shitlord
Ohh, leveling up outside the game. It kinda makes sense since they are different chars with different talents; but that is kinda weird on the surface.

Looked it up bc I was wondering, but Cho'Gal can only be picked in a double slot in HL (so not first or last pick). Both players need to select him and it'll lock him in for both at the same time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'll be around in about an hour and would like to spread the cho'gall plague to 2 people who don't have him, hit me up! tehslippery#1869

Of course I'll gladly do more than 2 people, but would like to do at least 2!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i just added a bunch of you fuckers most likely via the friend finder feature. name is CubanLinx#1199

Ryoz

<Donor>
Hmm how did I get Cho'gal if I didn't go to Blizzcon? Just got an email saying I own him now...

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Cho'Gall is insane in the hands of good players. I know he is the equivalent of 2 heros, but good god.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just got an email from blizzard... "You're the proud new owner of Cho'Gall!"

So they're just giving him away?

edit: derp, reading.

I'm on right now if anyone wants to play a few AI games and get Cho'Gall.

Needless

Toe Sucker
me and my buddy got a tower and their fountain down within the first minute by just hitting bombs every cooldown lol
he's nuts if you just let him do his thing

The Master

Bronze Squire
So I was helping friends actually win their games for Cho'Gall in QM after I unlocked it for a few people (just more fun that way) and I was practicing my Kharazim. Seven Sided wrecks Cho'Gall. Any follow up at all and he is gone. Which is basically an ult for two kills, which is a great trade.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lol having to wait in queue against AI, fucking Cho'Gall.

The hero is pretty fun. A bit annoying to aim your shit when Cho is moving around though, especially since the W has to be cast right in front of your char for overlapping circles and shit like that, and you have to activate the E at the right time. The shadow bolt ult also apparently turns slow as shit, so if Cho charges through the enemies, you're now firing at nothing.