Heroes of the Storm

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Do they not know that the service they sell for HotS is illegal under Blizz's TOS? Can't Blizz just counter-sue for tons of money?
Gotta love that logic. You violated our arbitrary rules, you are in violation of the law!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Do they not know that the service they sell for HotS is illegal under Blizz's TOS? Can't Blizz just counter-sue for tons of money?
"Illegal" is questionable. Against the ToS? Sure. But did they ever agree to the ToS? Have to prove that and if they never did, then they can't be at fault. Are the exact terms of that ToS binding in the country in question? Not always. But is IP theft basically always outright illegal? Yes. Assuming that cursory summary of the facts is accurate, I'd bet Blizzard is in way more trouble legally speaking.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Would Blizzard be able to feign ignorance somehow? It sounds like they contacted someone who worked on the program and offered him something (prob money) for the source code. Said person willingly handed over the source code. They could say they thought he was the author of it and was purchasing the source from him. Either way hackers and botters can die in a fire so I don't really give a fuck what Blizzard does to curb it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I started playing Tassadar, i didn't realize how fucking fun he is with the changes they made a few patches ago.
Force wall plays = $$$$

Itzena_sl

shitlord
"Illegal" is questionable. Against the ToS? Sure. But did they ever agree to the ToS? Have to prove that and if they never did, then they can't be at fault. Are the exact terms of that ToS binding in the country in question? Not always. But is IP theft basically always outright illegal? Yes. Assuming that cursory summary of the facts is accurate, I'd bet Blizzard is in way more trouble legally speaking.
Nah. Blizzard has more money for lawyers so they win.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So good games with a dissatisfying ending? Sounds like every gsl finals with SC2. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Am hoping hots picks up on streams viewer wise, to give the game more credibility has an esport. Id love to see the opposite of what am hearing all the time. Totaltbiscuit, for exemple, totally dismiss the title for having serious esport potential and i just dont get why. Watching HOTS, a game that puts the emphasis on team fights and constant brawling / agression, is just way more interesting to watch than dota / lol snooze grind fest.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So... does anybody actually like the new map? I think theres way too much shit going on at all times and one bad player will completely hinder your team and make a game unwinnable :\

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really dont like it. Theres hardly any decision making / strategy, every game on it felt the same. Zerg objective and just pile on the ennemy team. Really boring map.