Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I didn't have luck with Johanna but I went full John Cena with Diablo and completely carried one of my games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I love the team aspect of the game built into every map with the different objectives, but it's also the biggest problem and frustrating when you run into the 1 or 2 lazy idiots who just sit in a lane pewpewing when objectives need to be done, and the rest of the team is outnumbered for the fights. Wish we could just report them for pewpewing a lane so they can be forced to play with other lazy pewpewers in future games. Other than that there's also the wide character selection to enjoy, hoping for more starcraft heroes soon, been a lot of warcraft overwatch ones lately.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
This game is trash with the Overwatch people trying to get their quests done. So many people in big groups (3 or even 4 strong) who have no idea what they are doing, thinking it is a lane push game, etc. Makes just trying to get a quick match to finish a quest a pain in the balls.

• 1Like

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Try unranked draft. Or ai if you really can't handle it. I qm daily and haven't really experienced this. Maybe your mmr is just too low (not shit talking, just saying).

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
You can't do the quest vs ai, so everyone is in quickmatch.
They really should have left vs ai in the quest participation.

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
You can't do the quest vs ai, so everyone is in quickmatch.
They really should have left vs ai in the quest participation.

I agree completely, QM has been a dumpster fire lately and HL is not much better and can be worse. Not saying HL is because of OW players but I am sure it has a impact on QM quality. Not sure what they have to do to get matchmaking better, doesn't seem like the current MMR system is working well. KRA!

• 1Like

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Yea their matchmaking system seems to prioritize quicker matching to better matching. Often times I end up in a lopsided comp. Also if you use hotslogs, and assuming his mmr system is even mostly accurate, you can watch how crazy some of your pairings are. Won your last 2 matches? Grats you are 300pts higher than your team and your opponents are all 200+ higher than you next match.

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I really like how Blizzard has set up the HGC, letting the better Open division teams go up against the bottom Pro teams in the crucible for a shot to play in the HGC.
Makes for pretty good entertainment and shakes up the regular slate of teams you usually see. KRA! KRA!

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Heroes of the Storm's Second Anniversary

Event Details:
  • Duration: Week of May 30 – June 12
  • Daily Quest: Play 1 game in VS. AI, Quick Match, Unranked, or Ranked
    • Reward: One Common Loot Chest Per Day
  • Event Quest: Play 3 Games in VS. AI, Quick Match, Unranked, or Ranked during the Anniversary Event
    • Rewards:
      • Anniversary Portrait
      • Anniversary Spray
      • Anniversary Banner

Tenks

That seems pretty good. Mega anti-tank with that mark ability.

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, looks to be a Tychus type hero with the percentage to health. I am diggin it. I like the way the whole reveal went too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Posturing hero that benefits more from longer fights

wonder if the 20 talent will make it stun like Necros lol

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
There have been some pretty damn good games being played in HGC right now with all the top tier teams all in one spot for this mid-season brawl. Really impressed with Estar gaming and Fnatic has always been good, NA teams not doing that well so far.

• 1Like

Tenks

Estar had a really nutty game on I think BoE. It was an Illidan + Abathur comp and they were just picking fights from the drop of the gates. The shot calling coordination was insane. Illidan was just hunting all over the map to great effect.

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Estar had a really nutty game on I think BoE. It was an Illidan + Abathur comp and they were just picking fights from the drop of the gates. The shot calling coordination was insane. Illidan was just hunting all over the map to great effect.

Yeah, I believe they ran no tanks in that match, which they didn't have to.

• 1Like