Heroes of the Storm

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't mind the 2 lane maps so much if people weren't such idiots. It's gotten to the point where I always pick the solo laner. Too many times I've figured someone else can do it, I'll pick support or whatever idgaf, then either nobody picks a good laner, or whoever picks it just flat out sucks, overextends and dies, etc...etc...

At least on a 3 lane map if someone is gimp and screws up you're not as fucked. You can sort of recover. On a 2 lane map though losing a lane is brutal.

Of course with my luck most days what ends up happening is the other team does a 3/2 split, I'm harassed and can't really move out and the rest of my team still manages to somehow lose to with a 4-3 advantage and then blames me for not being there for the 'team fight.'

I ~may~ be a little bitter.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Seems a bunch of characters are changed in the gamescom build? i cant seem to find patch notes... but i saw medic going off an energy that only regenerates when she's not channeling her heal and leoric/chromie were redone to have quests n shit.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Interesting, yeah I haven't seen what the patch notes are yet, was just watching Kel'Thuzad breakdown on talents and at one point he was comboing for 6k+ Damage.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interesting, yeah I haven't seen what the patch notes are yet, was just watching Kel'Thuzad breakdown on talents and at one point he was comboing for 6k+ Damage.

Balanced like every other new hero. OP as fuck for 2 weeks minimum.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Been playing this again recently after maybe a year or so and holy shit is the matchmaker still awful. I figured I would dick around in hero league some but I have had out of the last 15 or so games at least 3 where a teammate has DC'd which is an insta loss it feels. Then I have had about 4-5 games were people just choose shitty subpar heros and we end up facing like a Garrosh, Stukov, Malth, Valla, 2nd tank or 2nd support type team whichs rapes, and then 5-6 normal games. Really turns you off to this game pretty fast.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
The matchmaker is really dumb when it come to the lower levels even into gold, it get a little better in platinum, but they really need to work on that asap. Yes, when somebody does D/C is is an insta loss because the bots are super retarded.

I am not the best player but I would be down to play a few with anybody on the board. I am spending a lot of time learning ETC, I have Muradin, Arthas, and Leoric down pretty good. Need to get back to some Diablo too, been a while since I have played him.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Any recommendations for good QM duo's? Been raping with Nazeebo + Xul and, weirdly, Raynor + Tyrande, wondering if there are any other combos with absurd synergy or just enough OPness to throw the game our way.

KT2 seems pretty average, after playing against him all night - he's annoying when played well, but not really a massive gamechanger that I've noticed. But I have a habit of being really off the mark when evaluating new heroes, so...

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Is there anyways we can get a new list of current active players from the forum, I would love to play with everybody but I don't know who is who on B.Net. Oh I have heard that Valla/Lunara stem will with Auriel.

MrHolland#1169

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there anyways we can get a new list of current active players from the forum, I would love to play with everybody but I don't know who is who on B.Net. Oh I have heard that Valla/Lunara stem will with Auriel.

MrHolland#1169
Yeah Valla or Lunara plus Auriel is hard to beat, Valla/Lucio wouldn't be bad either now that Lucio got buffed if he's more your cup of tea too.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Going to give this a shot. It seems fun.

Never played any MOBAs before. Pretty clueless. Is this better to get into than LoL or Dota2 as a complete newb?