Heroes of the Storm

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mmmmm Fenix is next! the teaser clip only shows him warping in as a dragoon, i'm hoping they'll do a zealot -> dragoon on death mechanic or something

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>

Fenix is one of my all time favorite in StarCraft lore, since I was 12 years old watching the old StarCraft cinematic, thought he was dope as shit. Glad they are coming out with him, looking forward to all the new heroes tbh, they did a great job with Blaze release imo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont even think they get that anymore, thralls leaves unpassable walls after for a duration instead of having no end to it. and they changed falstad to just double the range lol

He'll be a monster with ETC/Leoric tomb i think lol

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, really nice with a lot of different CC. Need to watch the VoD's for the Eastern Clash it being in Taiwan I never woke up early enough to catch any of the games. :(

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
His kit is super fun to play with. His ability to switch his auto from single target to splash dammage is sick.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I am having a blast with Fenix as well, I have to say that the last couple heroes to come out have been very very fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I haaaate laning against him, holy moly lol

his blink range is way too far, or it should be slower or something. It doesn't feel right to me

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cain came out today. Been looking for a new support main since Rehgar's last nerfs. Maybe Cain will be the one.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Been playing this a bit again recently. I still feel like the mobility since the Overwatch were added has gotten over the top. It really makes some of the older characters feel like pure dogshit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Been leveling up some random heros for loot boxes and shit because whatever.. Goddamn does tychus suck fucking monkey dick now days. They really need to buff up some of the older characters and tone down some of the newer ones.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i really want a complete rework of raynor, give em some 'micro' talents like fenix's auto attack builds

Cain is actually a lot of fun for a support lol