Heroes of the Storm

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tried her for 5 mins and its the first character i actually spent rl cash to get. I needed her in my roster so i could main healer right the fuck now, shes that fun.

shit, am part of the problem now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I should watch some of her gameplay, i kinda wrote her off because i don't like playing support in hots anymore

I did find her lvl 13 talent options to be a neat change though

Needless

Toe Sucker
She's unbelievably broken, jesus christ

this patch is awful LOL, nope no hots until her and lili get toned down

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wish they didnt scuff her face :( the rest is great though hah

So far my favorite way to stop her is to pick Kelthuzard or chromie, easy ass wombos with people grouping up lol

xzi

Mouthbreather
Isn't that usually how mobas work? Release a hero that is intensely OP and sell a bunch of skins and "fix" in a month?

Gotta love op heroes though sometimes you just gotta dunk on idiots with minimal effort

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's totally how moba's are ran this one especially. I played a few QM today and the most frustrating part wasn't Alex is was every team getting 2-3 healers goddamn are those some shit ass games. Still hate tracer in this game with a passion.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uninstalled a couple weeks ago and took a break. Bored as fuck so I reinstalled. I play 1 quickmatch and then take an hour break...seems to be doing a good job keeping my salt intake low.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I thought my JR winrate tanked hard after last night, i couldn't do shit with him considering every game was Alex + 1 or 2 healers in every game but its still 70% lol

I got silenced yesterday LOL i guess my passive aggressive comments finally got to people

edit:
not often you find impressive plays in this game but it's cool to see samuro actually played to his potential:

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Curious what they'll do with her kit, she's too similar to what they did with zeratul if you just baseline her into the game.

I don't like the idea of her ult being reliant on your allies dying, that should be her trait if anything and just give her some original ults i guess? otherwise its spirit of vengeance and imprisonment for sure.

Could be neat to turn her into an anti stealth hero, give her a tracking ability that keeps vision/reveals the target for like 20 seconds or something? shes a huntress so i hope she ends up being a ganking assassin without stealth, despite her having shadow meld in WC3 lol

edit: apparently they're doing her spotlight tomorrow after the first EU HGC game, we shall find out soon!

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
she actually looks insane, they just showed it on HGC stream but i dont see a tweet about it yet or a youtube video.

I'm hype, her playstyle looks really fun

edit:

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
She does look very interesting, looks fun to play her. Will defiantly mess around with her but being a tank main I am curious how much damage she might do. Good tank counter might be ETC? On another note that series between Method and Fnatic was pretty legit, those core calls were all Fnatic could do at that point in the game and it payed off for them both times, although that last game had me tilted just a little bit with how close Lucio was to dead. Was really routing for Method in that series tbh.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
She looks fun but man, all i can think about is how illidan needs a rework. Hes still a strong finisher to secure kills on runners but he brings piss poor dammage compared to all the recent assasins. Why illidan when genji is available. Or greymane or kerrigan. Hell, even thrall is back nowdays.