Heroes of the Storm

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is kind of cute on the D3 PTR

g577iPj.jpg
Weren't they adding Johanna's shield as well?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah there's some Johanna's items, but technically the DH and Crusader are Valla and Johanna, those are the cannon classes in D3, so it isn't really a HotS thing, they just probably went back to do it now that the chars are better known.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I like the new BW. Only real rub is level 7. Cleanse is so good but so is shield on Z. I almost err towards the latter which makes me think BW may not be top tier support in comp play where they'll want to target that Cleanse more than pub play.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
With butcher, and the popularity of lamb to the slaughter, cleanse is more powerful than ever, even in pubs.

Needless

Toe Sucker
alright im with tenks, they need to remove flamethrower or ignite from kaels talent pools.. having both is so absurd

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paralysis isn't bad either, lets you solo bruiser camps easily, but it also doesn't help in a team fight.

I might have to try paralysis with overwhelming affliction instead of evasive fire @13 though.
Yeah, I usethisbuild for Sylvanas, last point whatever you want. Dagger was better than withering before patch too. Tops siege, hero, xp easily.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Thematically, the Butcher tearing up squishes when they least expect it is so fitting.

I still remember opening a door in D2 and watching my Sorc get her shit pushed in. First game against a Butcher who ganked me through the bushes felt much the same. He yelled "Fresh meat!", charged at me, and I was dead before I could get away.

Funny how a MOBA brought this feeling back and not D3

Delly

Trakanon Raider
With butcher, and the popularity of lamb to the slaughter, cleanse is more powerful than ever, even in pubs.
I almost never go this because of cleanse. The furnace is damn powerful and can poop on teams that are clumped up. Then again it can also be fucked my teammates like Stitches or Zagara removing people from the battlefield with their heroics.. sad panda.

Got Butcher up to 8 1/2 last night, won't get to play until Friday but I hope to have him to 10 by the weekend. Lots of fun with any teammate that can either buff you or debuff the enemy.

Boloboy

butcher is beast even better when the others team butcher is a baddie. I just laugh when nova or zera try and jump me. Its fun.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Already can't wait for free Azmo week to be over, to many retards play him when he is free.

Tenks

alright im with tenks, they need to remove flamethrower or ignite from kaels talent pools.. having both is so absurd
They all come around.

Though I'm now of the opinion just make both level 16 talents. Possibly move his survivability shield to 13 to compensate. I think it would actually make him a more varied and fun to play hero than the current "Get fuckt until 16 then stand from an entire screen away in team fights and launch nuclear missiles every 6 seconds" playstyle. If you swap Barrier with Flamethrower it would give a decision point at 16. You could barrier and run up and do a DQ and still get good value or you could take Flamethrower at 16 and possibly leave out Barrier in favor of Chain Bomb.

Tenks

Is it the same way with League where outside of a few of the top player streams all the other Heroes streams with 100-300 viewers are all gamer gurlz?

Needless

Toe Sucker
theres way too much going on in that 'ui', they could put all of the heroes and a vs symbol on a single line across that would be 100x cleaner.