Heroes of the Storm

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Chu8 going full damage with Kharazim on PTR. Looks pretty powerful. I like how he's basically sustained damage + heals. But his auto attack is so fast that stutter stepping is going to be hard (for me).

The massive amount of useless clicking these people do drives me nuts. Lets go in a straight line and click a thousands times in small millimeter increments!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The massive amount of useless clicking these people do drives me nuts. Lets go in a straight line and click a thousands times in small millimeter increments!
It's not necessary clicks but it tends to help with reaction times if your brain is already in a click often mode, SC2 players do that quite a lot too especially early on with selection boxes and control group rotating even though they're not actually giving orders. It's kinda like warming up and/or staying at an high APM for when you actually need to do high APM stuff. It also helps with any pathing issues that can arise and becomes a habit even in situations where no pathing issues can happen.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It's not necessary clicks but it tends to help with reaction times if your brain is already in a click often mode, SC2 players do that quite a lot too especially early on with selection boxes and control group rotating even though they're not actually giving orders. It's kinda like warming up and/or staying at an high APM for when you actually need to do high APM stuff. It also helps with any pathing issues that can arise and becomes a habit even in situations where no pathing issues can happen.
I understand doing that in games that involve micromanaging, but not in games like this. I also understand multi-clicking due to pathing issues, but this guy was literally doing it in straight lines. Just drives me nuts seeing them do stuff like this when there is absolutely 0 need other than to stroke your APM-meter on a game that does not really need it. There are mild-medium reaction times need for this type of game, but nowhere near what is needed for games like SC2 as you are relying on a singular unit, not a plethora of units.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
I understand doing that in games that involve micromanaging, but not in games like this. I also understand multi-clicking due to pathing issues, but this guy was literally doing it in straight lines. Just drives me nuts seeing them do stuff like this when there is absolutely 0 need other than to stroke your APM-meter on a game that does not really need it. There are mild-medium reaction times need for this type of game, but nowhere near what is needed for games like SC2 as you are relying on a singular unit, not a plethora of units.
It's nothing to do with micromanaging, it's something you end up doing to have maximum control over your movements. It's like a boxer dancing on both feet (it's obviously not like that but go with it) - if you need to suddenly dodge a skillshot or change direction rapidly for some reason you're already at the right tempo to do it. Yeah it looks redundant sometimes but it becomes a habit and is just a symptom of being a strong player.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just had a game against ZPs. Was going well until we lost one team fight and everyone went on tilt or something. Lost in the end but it was a well played game by both teams. If only half of the games were that way HL would be great. Instead first pick Abathur the next game. Herp derp.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Actually looking forward to spamming Kerrigan games again, moreso than playing monk. Loved playing her back in alpha when she had rewind, but since then she's just been chipped away at so much. New patch gives her some awesome build options that don't compromise her burst.

Plus, new map is fun.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad day for me, I'm 22-8 with kael in hero league. Will probably go back to valla being my main bitch again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its always easier to lower your APM than increasing your APM. Furiously clicking when nothing is going on maintains your APM at a consistent level so when you are actually required to quickly click nothing has changed.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sad day for me, I'm 22-8 with kael in hero league. Will probably go back to valla being my main bitch again.
kael was my highest win rate too but i only played him when i needed to lol kinda glad i'm not forced into that roll anymore. I'd rather play jaina/zeratul 9 times out of 10.

BOUGHT THE GOBLIN MOUNT, MY DICK IS READY BOYS

Needless

Toe Sucker
placement matches are a complete pile of horse shit, they should have done that in phases and not reset the entire population lol

pretty much 100% required to premake a queue to not get placed with handicap children

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
placement matches are a complete pile of horse shit, they should have done that in phases and not reset the entire population lol

pretty much 100% required to premake a queue to not get placed with handicap children
Gotta let the tryhards get to rank 1 first. That was my mistake the first time ranked launched, jumping right in.

Also, I know the numbers at the end of the match mean very little, but looking at monks number's, he looks very strong. In one game I played last night he had over 80k healing in a relatively short game and he took 7-sided strike and not his healing ult.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gotta let the tryhards get to rank 1 first. That was my mistake the first time ranked launched, jumping right in.

Also, I know the numbers at the end of the match mean very little, but looking at monks number's, he looks very strong. In one game I played last night he had over 80k healing in a relatively short game and he took 7-sided strike and not his healing ult.
Well he heals every 3 melee attacks for a decent amount and attacks really fast, you get pretty crazy numbers just autoattacking creeps(and it's not like you have any skills to use on creeps other than autoattacks/the skill that makes you autoattack faster), so the numbers are kinda inflated. Seven sided strike looks OP as fuck though, it does ridiculous damage if you find anyone slightly out of position and can focus all 7hits on them(or 11 if you take the improved talent at 20).

Haven't bought him yet though, fucking 15k for a new hero, I thought it was 12k before? I'll wait a week or whatever until it drops to buy him. Playing the other shit I hadn't played before, and got Diablo for free too with the new D3 cross promotion, but god he fucking sucks. I get like 8k health lategame and I still feel squishy as shit and borderline useless.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I enjoy KT more now than before, and I think he's just as strong if not stronger. Chain bombs just do so much fucking damage, especially if that shit goes off in a creep wave. The extra W damage really does help early game. Being a real threat with D+W, E, Q, W is some good shit. Plus I really love blowing people up with Pyroblast.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah from PTR I liked KT's new design. Like I said I never had a major gripe with KT's damage. He has only one escape and it is a long CD skill shot. So he should put out stupid damage numbers. My issue was always Flamethrower allowed him to push out these stupid numbers while also maintaining the inability to be counter played unless your team has a super strong engage like Tyrael. He should play better now.