Heroes of the Storm

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol holy shit, the medic gets a medivac heroic that allows her to transport teammates across the map

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Fuck....I may buy a mount now, that treasure goblins is great laughs

Also medic sounds super cool

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, man. I feel like I can't win Hero League unless I quickly pick KT just to make sure the enemy team doesn't run double mage.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pick Zeratul against double mage. He takes a royal crap on both. Even if you can't get a good engage to kill the mages you can VP one or both of them to win the fight as well.

-edit-

On second thought just pick Zeratul all the time

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Pick Zeratul against double mage. He takes a royal crap on both. Even if you can't get a good engage to kill the mages you can VP one or both of them to win the fight as well.

-edit-

On second thought just pick Zeratul all the time
This post is ZP approved.

Neph_sl

shitlord

I think before you get into HL it should be required to watch some of Fan's analysis videos. I've been playing mobas for 10+ years and still feel like I learn something.
Got around to watching this this morning. What a crazy game. Kinda weird on TS to pick such a tanky comp and C9M definitely capitalized on that + the two skills that allow them to steal bosses.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yep, i started picking zeratul as often as i can in HL now. He really is a game changer against those mage comps (or any comp really) with a well placed VP and wormhole blinking in to soften them up

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I like the dynamic bundles

That bolt of the storm and cleanse nerf

Not sure why they decided to nerf Tassadar

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been playing alot the last 2 weeks. Feel like they may have improved the matchmaker a bit, or else I've been really lucky. Anyone else feel like there are less mismatched ranks on their teams?

Of course as soon as I put in this message I get MM'd onto a team with a rank 45 and guess what, he feeds the entire game and we lose in 12 minutes. I have a real love hate relationship with this game.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Chain Bombs feels like it is doing a ton of damage on PTR. Figured I'd mess around with it since rip ignite. I think you still have to take the double flamestrike at 16, but I feel like the second one is going to miss people a ton because they are already trying to dodge the first.

Edit: Also this to B_Mizzle

Since our previous blog on matchmaking was released, we?ve seen an increase in the amount of feedback stating that veteran and new players are being matched together. This can result in friction within the team as new players struggle to keep up with their more experienced teammates and opponents. While we?re excited to see so many new players entering the Nexus, we also want to reduce the likelihood that players with widely differing levels of experience will be matched in the same game.

To help address this, we?ve created an additional rule for matchmaking in Quick Match that will take each player?s total number of Quick Match games played into account when creating teams. This rule has already been implemented, and we expect that you, your allies, and even your opponents, will now be matched more closely in terms of Quick Match experience.

The new rule will not prevent all instances in which new players can be matched with veterans. As an example, this can still occur when a party?s members have mixed levels of Heroes of the Storm experience. Additionally, this change may result in increased Quick Match queue times as the matchmaker searches for players with a similar number of games played to your own.

While this change for Quick Match does not address all of the Heroes community?s concerns about matchmaking, we are still listening to your feedback, monitoring internal data, and continuing to work on further improvements. For now, we?d like to encourage you to play a few Quick Match games, and then head back here to the forums to let us know how it went.

Thank you very much!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the only way you're going to land a double flamestrike on a hero is with heavy cc. Still may be the best talent to take though. I could see backdraft being useful if they have a melee assassin or your tank is having a hard time peeling, 50% slow for 4s if you stagger it with verdant spheres is a long time.

Tenks

I still stand by my reaction to KT when he was first released that he has a viable E build in there. The fact that he can stun 3 enemies for 1.5 seconds each and with full E talents making that on a 4 second cooldown is absolutely retarded good. Now his E is longer and faster by default and only gets longer and faster at 4. I'm thinking something like E, E, E, Ult [prob pho], W, W, Bolt. He wouldn't do outstanding damage and it maybe better to take W at 7 as well but his utility and team fight control would be nuts.

Tenks

I like the dynamic bundles

That bolt of the storm and cleanse nerf

Not sure why they decided to nerf Tassadar
I don't think Tass was necessarily nerfed. Oracle took a bit of a hit but it isn't really one of those things you used off cooldown anyways it was more strategically used. They lowered the mana costs so your level 1 doesn't 100% have to be either Conj or Mana-on-storm talent anymore.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The fact that they are giving you free stuff for playing Diablo III is awesome. I hope they continue to support their other games this way especially since HotS has all their worlds colliding.

Edit: Also whoever negged me for my wrong timing on the video higher up on this page, my bad. I fixed it so its closer. Not sure how I messed that up so bad. Probably an overload of awesome info.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Tenks

She got a buff of like 200 HP. Not exactly a game changing amount. Her self heal on WW went from 50% to 60%. Again nothing to go crazy about. She has always been good at damage but she is still a slave to getting CC'd. If she was on the razors edge of being viable this may push her over but sadly I think she's still probably going to be booty tier.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'll play Rehgar as an aggressive support in QM if the matchmaker gives us two supports, so I'm wondering if Bloodlust is going to be viable. 120 sec cd was always a pain in the ass as it's never be up for consecutive team fights, but at 90, it's more usable. Butcher with Bloodlust would be terrifying.