Heroes of the Storm

The Master

Bronze Squire
Chrome's quest line for Strat was really cool, remember her fondly.

This thread doesn't seem to get much action. Do not a lot of RR people play HotS?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also if you guys didn't see there was a big HotS summit at Blizzard HQ recently. Still very hush-hush about whats going on but rumor of GM/S1 "soon."

Needless

Toe Sucker
Grubby has been going over everything, Arthas changes sound ridiculously good. Anub is getting reworked but he sounds pretty shitty still. Falstad is also getting reworked. (mage build is staying apprently)

some more indepth videos on the new characters

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except he was borderline broken op not that long ago so he kinda does need a rework and not just buffs.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Grubby mentioned one of his reworks is the passive that generates beetles is every 3 hits on a hero spawns one, can have an army with stim lol

Arthas though sounds like hes going to be insanely broken.

Death coil will always heal arthas, and heal him for double the damage.. Then a talent at 13 makes it so itll heal him for like 1300 if hes low health

His tempest gradually adds an attack speed debuff like muradin, if you stand in it for 2 seconds you get rooted

His W can root everybody in its path so you could root with that, hit tempest to root them again... Successful W reduces the cooldown so you can root them again if they're still alive lol

Theres a bunch ot shit for him but he seems crazy if he has those lock down options

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Where are the details on the Arthas rework? Been wanting him to become viable again for a long time now.

Cool shit, really weird they pretty much blocked Widow from ever being a playable character though.
Don't really think the game needs any more sniper characters, tbh - they're having enough trouble trying to balance Nova.

Anyway, pretty stoked about the new heroes, Medivh in particular looks really badass (although rather OP in his current iteration), and Chromie looks fun too, although her model is a little bland.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm trying to play more, excited about seasons etc. Those Arthas changes do sound like Alpha/early Beta Arthas where he was so over the top broken as shit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well since they are going to give extra gold for playing team league now does anyone here wanna form up a 5 man and play a few games to at least rank 40 or so?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Murica baby, I don't think we have many who play on Euro servers for many of the games. That being said wish they would lock the characters account wide because I would be down to play with the EU bros.

rrr_img_133131.jpg

Neph_sl

shitlord
Medivh seems really interesting, potential to be super broken. Even if he brings negligible amounts of damage to a team fight, he has Uther's Divine Shield as his W, a better / faster version of Medivac for his E, and crazy cc for either of his ults. Really interested to see what pro games look like with him (when he isn't banned) as it seems like you need decent team coordination to really exploit his kit.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I am down with some good team league, I do a lot better when talking with people on coms. My MMR is so screwed up right now, think it was because of the start in alpha. KRA

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Initial impresson on Chromie after just playing her in try mode is she is really good, I may even pay 15k gold for her when the shop comes back up.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Chromie is kind of ridiculous.. especially after you get the range boost talent. I was killing people from miles away.