Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a real money AH???
He is most likely using a 100 Plat= $1.00 ratio. So in this case the Angel was selling for 2200 Platinum. That price has since dropped to 1500 and will most likely go down to around 1000. Cory(Lead designer) has stated that eventually they will place a buy back ability where a player could literally sell out their platinum for cash. This of course will be at a lower price than what you purchase it for.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Ok - I just got a hold of one more beta key for someone who really wants to play this (not just log in once). Also happy to post a bunch of cards for 1 gold on the AH to get you going. PM me.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
All codes gone! Don't despair though! Anyone interested in codes only attainable through Gencon (sleeves mostly since packs should be able to contain the other stuff) go ahead and send me an IM and I'll try and make sure I win enough to cover all interested parties. It'll be first come first serve.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will take one if you have any extra. I do play the game a lot.

Prices are already stabilizing on the AH. They need a function that allows for players to sell at 4 at a time so that a player can group up commons. Almost no commons will sell for 4 plat and the gold is ho hum.
Yes the commons for 4 plat thing is nuts. I haven't seen any under 3 plat. Is there a tax of 2 plat on everything? Because I certainty have dozens of some commons that I'd offload for 1 plat ea.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yes the commons for 4 plat thing is nuts. I haven't seen any under 3 plat. Is there a tax of 2 plat on everything? Because I certainty have dozens of some commons that I'd offload for 1 plat ea.
There's minimum prices on things, 30 for rares, maybe it's 3 for commons ?

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I sold all my shit rares/legendaries and picked up 4 Angels of Dawn today in exchange. Are you on my level?

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game is really turning out good.
I'm having a blast playing Draft Tournaments. I might try constructed when I get bored of drafting.

Can't wait for set two this August.
smile.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a blast last weekend with the 128 man tournaments that were free due to testing. Got 22 packs from three matches. Mono Blood did well for me, but there were a great variety of decks that placed 4-0.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm running a blood diamond 4x Vamp King 4x Angel of Dawn setup, had a tough time against mill until I side in cosmic totem/more void keys in round two.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at selling the Pro Player Account.

My computer is blue screening more and more. I know I will need to replace it since I have had it for 5 years+. This requires money. I would like to actually get a pretty nice system as opposed to just replacing the one I have with current specs. I am obviously not going to get a good computer off this account alone but it would be a nice start.

The account has a playset of vamps and angels with playsets of a lot of the power rares. Also still has 70 packs with 800 plat. I would prefer to sell it to somebody in this community as I know you guys would make good use of the free drafts and such. If interested PM me.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you want a really nice system wait for X99/Haswell-E in September.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you want a really nice system wait for X99/Haswell-E in September.
Want and afford are two different things. This being brand new probably puts this chipset with motherboard at 800+ in cost all by itself.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So there is a Hex charity stream on for 48 hours on twitch and Cory is giving away free booster/draft codes for a couple of packs and a draft. All is well and good but then he revealed that he hid a couple of codes the in background of his screen that gave out 100 set 1 boosters, 5 drafts and 50,000 gold..

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The absolute best parts of the amended complaint were:

1.) The assertion of copyright in cards that are similar when copyright in board/card/video games has been (up to this point) strictly defined as complete and wholesale copying of art and words together.
2.) The continued use of the generalized use of WotC Patents and Copyrights that they claim Hex violates without specifically stating anywhere which parts of Hex violate which specific patents and copyrights.
3.) The ABSURD claim that people have literatlly (used in the correct context) mistaken Hex for Magic and using people in the Hex forums saying "After playing Hex I have determined that Hex IS Magic" as their proof. The amazing Catch 22 of Hasbro claming that people who played Hex expecting something different than Magic but found it to be very similar are also people who mistakenly played Hex thinking it was Magic.

Bravo Habro, Bravo.