Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
MTG had the commander variant, but that behaves very differently. Not aware of anything else like it in mtg - planeswalkers are somewhat similar I suppose.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeeeeeeeears ago, like more than a decade, MTG released avatar cards that modified the way your game played. Stuff like start with 10 life but draw an extra card, or heal 2 per turn but pay 1 extra mana for everything. It was never very popular.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It was called Vanguard and it still exists in MTGO. They release a new Avatar per set as a bonus for playing in a prerelease.

Old Squee

rrr_img_72817.jpg

One of the online only Avatars

rrr_img_72818.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bahahahaha!

Oh btw is there a Rerolled Guild for Hex?
And am I the only one excited about Set 2?
We threw our lot in with f13 at the beginning of the KS. They are at f13.net. You will have to create an account and then send a private message to schild to get access to the private Hex forums.

I am super excited for set 2 because we need more constructed meta outside of Angel, Vamp King, Extinction. Also, drafting S2,S2,S1 will be awesome.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Can you link that deck or the site. I have seen one variant and was curious if this was the same one.
Yeah, I'd love to know the wincon in the deck. Time ripples, countermagics, and polymorph:dinglers can only do so much until you have to actually do damage.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that deck is very powerful. The mirror knight/inquisitor combo is one of the best 2 creature combos in the game. I ran only 1 Gralk with 4 buccaneers.

I also just noticed the shard count he runs. I would remove one fly and go up to 25 shards. That desk is a little risky at 24 shards with so many 4 cost+ spells.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I hope they end up building the pve stuff in a modular enough way that content is relatively easy to add for them. I am excited about it, but worried that it is going to take forever to develop additional scenarios. Would be great if they could release one new dungeon with every new set.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Set 2 is also being spoiled. For those that played magic, this set adds reach and death touch. It also has tunneling which is going to be a very interesting mechanic.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gencon 2013 Sleeve Codes (Alternate Art codes should be available later on in game says Cryptozoic)

3VGAUPRHGTQOOEZ4LNFQ7AKWK
5036VP312XVPXV3W3LL17OJ5S

Note the codes may currently be invalid (mine are). I think they are enabling them next week.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well they plan to start Open Beta without any of the PvE patched into the game. While I understand that they need to show numbers playing the game to possible Financial backers, I am concerned about them showing half of a game to the world. It seems odd to start an Open Beta with half of a foundation, especially given on how much the PvE aspect was touted.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gencon 2013 Sleeve Codes (Alternate Art codes should be available later on in game says Cryptozoic)

3VGAUPRHGTQOOEZ4LNFQ7AKWK
5036VP312XVPXV3W3LL17OJ5S

Note the codes may currently be invalid (mine are). I think they are enabling them next week.
Thank you for the Code. Used the 2nd one. Did not try the first one.