Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Not played since Wildstar came out, Presume tournie tickets disappear/expire if you don't use them within a week ?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's only 2 months from now, so yes, there is no way it won't still be in closed Beta - over half the game still isn't even released yet.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Yeah they will still be in beta. They just posted saying that they believe TCG's need constant new content and the team working on sets is independent from the team working on pve / trading. I love the decision personally. It gives me confidence that we are going to see new sets on a consistent basis.

I continue to draft 2-3 times per week and am having a good time of it. Hopefully trading or auction stuff hits soon.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah they will still be in beta. They just posted saying that they believe TCG's need constant new content and the team working on sets is independent from the team working on pve / trading. I love the decision personally. It gives me confidence that we are going to see new sets on a consistent basis.

I continue to draft 2-3 times per week and am having a good time of it. Hopefully trading or auction stuff hits soon.
Agreed with all of this. I'm drafting 1-2 times per week and I'm happy that we won't see quite the dilution of set 1 as I thought we would given all the KS reward packs. Maybe there is some hope for value out of set 1 cards!

Regarding the AH date: I was chatting with one of the orange posters and they said that the AH is still slated for June 18th, so we should have it by next week (!!!). That would go a long way to adding the Constructed Tourney queue into the mix.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
As someone mostly looking forward to PvE, I was a little surprised at the set 2 announcement. Felt like this kind of thing wasn't coming until the game was released and we had Set 1 to play with until then. Thought it was odd they were already working on set 3 and stuff too, but I guess it makes sense if they're going to go through a few sets during beta at this rate.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The AH got delayed. There is no new estimate and so it goes. Was really looking forward to being able to get some key cards.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been looking forward to the AH for a long time. I expect the servers not to be up for a while. They are already past the first estimate with no ETA. Will be fun to see what the economy does. I know I have a few things I can put up and that I am looking for.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
Servers are up. The tournament that starts in an hour is already full (not surprising). AH prices seem absurd right now, but that should stabilize with time.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I still have a champion key I haven't used, if anyone is interested in buying it.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Servers are up. The tournament that starts in an hour is already full (not surprising). AH prices seem absurd right now, but that should stabilize with time.
Heh, I played around with AH for a while, angel of dawn started at $11 for the cheapest and was up to $22 an hour later ;p

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have 3 extra Jadim Sleeve codes. I'll give them out here just haven't decided how yet. Could just post them but I like to know the people getting them are really into Hex.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I have 3 extra Jadim Sleeve codes. I'll give them out here just haven't decided how yet. Could just post them but I like to know the people getting them are really into Hex.
You sent me one before, but it wasn't letting me redeem it last I tried (probably a month ago), I'll try again tonight. If it still doesn't work, and you aren't swamped with people wanting them, I wouldn't mind trying another. /shrug

Either way though, not a huge deal!

EDIT: Yup, I still just get "Invalid Code" when I enter it.
frown.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will take one if you have any extra. I do play the game a lot.

Prices are already stabilizing on the AH. They need a function that allows for players to sell at 4 at a time so that a player can group up commons. Almost no commons will sell for 4 plat and the gold is ho hum.