History of this message board

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there a written history of how this message board was formed from way back when it was noows to foh.org to rerolled to the next iteration to the current iteration and the general highlights of Furor, Millie, Tyen/Trex etc?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread about the famous 14 days rant has a bunch of history too.

If I remember things right, Furor officialy left board's moderation to someone else around that time but would swoop in from time to time on the The Black Hand account. I never quite got confirmation if that was actually him or just some mod's larp.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Someone needs to do a history of FOH using handpuppets.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Are tigole and tiggles the same person?

• 2Cringe
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
You have to include IRC logs to get the whole picture right. I don't have access to much but I think I have some old stuff from like, 19 years ago I'll try and find. I know I definitely have the dialogue of Murr and Furor where he told Murr he would be replaced if he didn't farm Szra (lol) and I'll see what else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have to include IRC logs to get the whole picture right. I don't have access to much but I think I have some old stuff from like, 19 years ago I'll try and find. I know I definitely have the dialogue of Murr and Furor where he told Murr he would be replaced if he didn't farm Szra (lol) and I'll see what else.
if you see a "chuk" in your logs, i wont tell you who that is!

Chris

Potato del Grande
This thread about the famous 14 days rant has a bunch of history too.

If I remember things right, Furor officialy left board's moderation to someone else around that time but would swoop in from time to time on the The Black Hand account. I never quite got confirmation if that was actually him or just some mod's larp.
Yeah I'm here because someone reposted that rant on MMO-Champion in 2006 but changed the boss to C'thun when it was broken, someone else linked to the original which I guess was on this forum.

Oldbased

> Than U
This story starts as many often do.
One day a bunch of angry teenagers where fighting pixels in a very low quality graphical interface and needed a place to post tit memes.
FoH was created.
On the 7th day FoH said let there be retards and there was retards.
22 years later, retards still rule to this day.
The wind.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the real story is Furor had a message board to brag about his guild's accomplishments(his really). other forums got adedd because people kept bringing up non related stuff that distracted from his ego massaging. thus Screenshots, other games, TV/Movies and Politics was born. when furor noped out of EQ , he saw what the other forums had become and then started noping out completely. then he was gone and us assholes have been keeping the lights on for about 18+ years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I am Furai from Flowers of Happiness, Fansy was our God. Nothing will ever be better than a level 4 bard breaking the game so bad they had to change a ruleset.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
He is still Famouse in my mind.

Flowers Of Happiness was the shit.

Get Happy. OR ELSE.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!