Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A sitting president can’t be indicted which is why they must be impeached first.

Impeachment is the indictment. The impeachment process undergoing currently is the grand jury investigation. Depending upon their findings, the House holds a vote on whether to indict or not aka to impeach or not. Then that decision, if the decision is to indict, is sent to the Senate, where the actual trial is held.

Impeachment is the indictment.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And with the number of people closely tied to Trump sitting in prison or on their way right now, combined with the election results of the past two years, plus the fact he's been 10 points underwater in polling for at least this entire year, dude is going to have one of the toughest uphill re election battles in history.

After his stint in the hospital yesterday, I'd be worried the stress is causing his blood pressure to spike, or that he's looking for a face saving way to resign so he doesn't have the stain of impeachment on his record.

If he goes down, Pence will lose in Mondale like fashion.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
And with the number of people closely tied to Trump sitting in prison or on their way right now, combined with the election results of the past two years, plus the fact he's been 10 points underwater in polling for at least this entire year, dude is going to have one of the toughest uphill re election battles in history.

After his stint in the hospital yesterday, I'd be worried the stress is causing his blood pressure to spike, or that he's looking for a face saving way to resign so he doesn't have the stain of impeachment on his record.

If he goes down, Pence will lose in Mondale like fashion.

It's only a couple. Manafort, who trump distanced himself from quickly in the early campaign. I'm assuming two things happened there -- it took Trump realizing that this could be more than a name recognition run and if he fought he had a chance to get on the ticket and as soon as he got his intel back on exactly how dangerous manafort is Trump bailed on him. And that lawyer who was basically paid to go to jail if anyone ever came asking impertinent questions. Worst case that dude was paid to BE plausible deniability.

Hey, with Clinton they just ended up dead before it came to jail.

It's not certain by any means. Polling might be down but donations are up. Small money donations.

So someone's lying. It might very well be trump. Given the outright, unveiled deciets being commited in the not-really-an-impeachement-inquiry... i'm biased to believe that... while i'm sure he lies about plenty of things his ability to raise funding is not one of them.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
RuzTOYW.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's only a couple.

Its 6, including his longest confidant, his long time closest attorney, the guy linking him to the Ukraine/Russian corruption scandals who ran his campaign and didn't distance himself until after Trump was elected, and Guiliani appears to be next. All heavily involved in his election campaign. All heavily involved in his administration.

Sorry but I can watch the news and I have a 20 year GOP voting record, and I can tell when shits going bad for my party. And shit is as bad for us as I've ever seen and that includes after the economic collapse in 08 under Bush.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Polling might be down but donations are up. Small money donations.

Doesn't mean shit. Ask yourself, who that didn't vote for Trump in 2016 is going to switch sides or come out to vote next year for him? All he has is a shrinking base. The electoral evidence from the mid terms and all these elections this years demonstrate that the suburbs are turning on him. Educated women are going to massacre him at the polls next year.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only if the DNC convinces Oprah to run.

At the rate things are going, the DNC could dig up the corpse of LBJ and put it on display like in Weekend at Bernies, and Trump would lose by 4 to 6 points.

He may still take the Electoral College. Will the nation survive a clearly incredibly unpopular president losing by 5 to 6 million votes and still taking the electoral college? I dunno but I think in that situation we're headed for a Constitutional crisis in real terms.

Honestly dude, my record voting R is impeccable. Since 1998 I"ve voted straight R ticket in every election til this last one where I voted against Matt Bevin. I've literally never crossed party lines in my life. I voted, in order, Bush Bush McCain Romney Trump.

And I think this thing has gone more off the rails than it did for us when the economy tanked in 08 under Bush. This is worse than that and then was pretty goddamn awful.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fuck I'm almost ashamed to admit I've voted for McConnell in every election here in the state for 20 years, but I have and Ill state it openly here.

iannis

Musty Nester
Which they might.. and if they do.. welp.

Those educated women didn't get hillary elected last time. I'm not seriously concerned about them sending Trump back to New Florida this time.

Sure, it's a concern. Dems seem to have it well in hand though. They've got... A fake indian that those educated women understand is a scam artist. A hair sniffer who seems to be demented (and despite that remains popular), a gay guy that half the party will not vote for, and a black woman that the other half of the party will not vote for.

Trump's not invincible and his re-election is not a done deal. They're not getting Gulliani man. That's on the level of expecting that Comey is going to face any repercussions.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Hahah I got a rare Bullshit reaction from chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos . I'll pester my half brother for a pic of the diploma but here is something to back me up.
oxfordtolkien.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Those educated women didn't get hillary elected last time.

This election isn't last election.

Last election's dynamic was "We are sick of Bush and Clinton and want an alternative" and also "There is fatigue on the D side because of 8 years of Obama" which always happens after 8 years of any president. Bush 1 got elected on the back of Reagan and couldn't hold it together for his re election.

This election is not last election. This election Trump has a record to defend. This election all the fatigue is on the R side.

Ill go on record right now saying I don't even think Trump will do debates this go round.

They're not getting Gulliani man.

They've already got him. How can you not see that? They've got his two associates trying to flee the nation with one way tickets out of town. They're investigating him for bribery, campaign finance violations, failure to report himself as a foreign agent.

If you think any prosecutor wouldn't want Guiliani's head on their wall of successful convictions, you're nuts. And this government can finagle a conviction out of almost anything, there's so many laws and ways to violate them.

They could successfully prosecute a can of tomato soup to a lifetime prison sentence if they wanted to in this country, and Guiliani who, clearly I think, has suffered severe mental decline, has given them gallons of tomato soup to prosecute.

• 2Like
  • 1Potato
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users