Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I won't do that only because that was one of the only things the really religious homeschooled kids that I grew up near were allowed to watch when I was a kid and I'd rather not relive anything about those days.

Christ their mother was a fucking nutter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
My dad was a Rhodes Scholar and went to Oxford in 1949. His diploma is signed by Tolkien. Sorry I don't have a pic of it.
He was a professor of English and specialized in the Romantic Period of English Literature. He thought the Lord of the Rings was trash lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
__acf74e80fe4f48dafb641a265b0dae18_width-600.jpeg

• 1Haram
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Also I can't figure out how, when most of us lived through the Clinton impeachment, so many people here don't grasp that impeachment is another word for indicted, and that the actual trial occurs in the Senate.

You know you're the only person who seems to be having trouble grasping it. We're sitting here talking about it like people who know what it means and you jump up and down and say "No No NO you're all wrong. It really means ..." exactly what we thought it meant.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
A sitting president can’t be indicted which is why they must be impeached first.

I too desire the orange peach mints.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
On the charge of being an assface, we find mr trump guilty. his sentence is eight years. We recognize four as served.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users