Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only one who needs a hike is you pudge

Good luck with that.

My thread, in the shaw. I can do what I want within reason. No gods no kings no masters. Take the circle jerk back to the politics thread this is my thread and my stream of consciousness and I will drown all you dipshits out

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't like it? There's the door. Make sure to let it hit you on the way out.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Nowhere in this article which interviews a chief ambassador to Ukraine under George Bush spelling out exactly why Ukraine is strategically important, that I didn't even read before bothering to respond, says anything I will accept because my goal here isn't honest discussion, its to circle jerk my personality cult fan boys"

You're more out of your element here than anywhere Fana, since you can't edit posts after the fact here.

I fast read it, they whine about last months politics then say thankyou to eachother. quote what I "missed" then, i'm sure it's a pile of shit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hpdj, how's work? What do you do? Greeter at Walmart? Barista at Starbucks? Anthro degrees are largely useless, so I apologize for my assumptions

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I fast read it, they whine about last months politics then say thankyou to eachother. quote what I "missed" then, i'm sure it's a pile of shit

I'm sorry I'm too busy laughing at the guy who requires 15 edits to a post to get a sentence properly formulated saying he reads fast to make it deeper into your post

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
None of this is true, eastern europe is neither essential for US security or prosperity, these are all ex warsaw pact nations, we where the richest country on earth by far with exactly those countries aligned against the US, none of them are essential, that's a load of horseshit
Well, right now, you have a very aggressive leader in the Kremlin, Vladimir Putin, who's essentially waging a cold war against American interests. He wants to upend the security of Europe, which has been essential for our own security and, for that matter, our own prosperity.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm sorry I'm too busy laughing at the guy who requires 15 edits to a post to get a sentence properly formulated saying he reads fast to make it deeper into your post

literal sophistry, you're better than that, this is stupid nitpicking

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hpdj, how's work? What do you do? Greeter at Walmart? Barista at Starbucks? Anthro degrees are largely useless, so I apologize for my assumptions

Gig economy bullshit. When I get back to it I tend to make upwards of 40 dollars an hour. No bosses. No schedule. Work maybe 6 hours a day most days.

Its nice. Really a great job.

But hey look at how the desperation flailing has begun lol

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Gig economy bullshit. When I get back to it I tend to make upwards of 40 dollars an hour. No bosses. No schedule. Work maybe 6 hours a day most days.

Its nice. Really a great job.

But hey look at how the desperation flailing has begun lol
Oh, so you dont have a job

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The guy had one paragraph that was a straight lie then when into anti tds news one after the other.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its hilarious how Z gets all emotionally invested in this shit and when he can't get a hand hold somewhere he starts trying to get all personal and shit.

How fucking pathetic bruh.

And you're such a follower too. Grow a fucking pair and stand for something you actually believe in for once in your life.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
ex warsaw pact nations are in no way essential to the economy of the US, I can't believe you believe that horseshit uncritically when there was literally 0 trade with them from 46 to 91. how are they "essential" if we forgoe trading with them for 50+ years and it had 0 effect

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Its hilarious how Z gets all emotionally invested in this shit and when he can't get a hand hold somewhere he starts trying to get all personal and shit.

How fucking pathetic bruh.

And you're such a follower too. Grow a fucking pair and stand for something you actually believe in for once in your life.
Yep, you know me so well hodj, anonymous shit poster.