Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan is reading this thread now.

Will he have the cajones to defend his abuse of his authority? Or shall he run and hide in the moderator forum, as he so often does?

What part of my post warranted a violation of this forums longest standing rules, Draegan? Can you account for your actions?

Speak up, or forever be known as a coward tyrant.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No knee shall bow to tyranny on my watch. The wall shall stand tall and unbroken!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You know as well as I do that is an impossible task.

First because I do not intentionally seek the last word, And secondly because it is an integral part of my personality.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like if you gave one statement about yourself and your situation in this thread and then only wrotr direct and concise responses to the docotr's questions, he aould have no choice but to declare you reformed.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Basically I dont find the complaint even justified. For instance, if I have "last word itis" as youve labeled it, the. So does Lithose, so does Utnayan, so does Dumar, so does Cad, frankly so does almost every person on the internet. If I say something, someone responds to me, then I respond back, then I get blamed for...having a conversation. It seems nonsensical to me. It is targetting me unfairly. It takes two people or more to have a debate.

You explain to me what you mean by last word itis. Should I never respond to anyone who respinds to me? Whats the point of posting on this forum? Utnayan has spent two years arguing unendingly daily with Rescorla over the elder scrolls game, yet where are the accusations they have last word itis? It doesnt happen.

Its pure nonsense, an accusation without merit, a troll attack on me. If you dislike me and the way I post to that degree, just ban me. You will never change me as a person. The more you push the harder Ill make a stand, it is really that simole. I am me. I cant and wont change that to make someone else happy. Its very simple.

Using some trumped up false charge to justify shawing me, and in the process violating long standing forum rules as a justification for it, only hurts the moderators authority, all for a snipe hunt you can never win.

You cannot change the fundamental character of a person.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco;1144874 said:
I feel like if you gave one statement about yourself and your situation in this thread and then only wrotr direct and concise responses to the docotr's questions, he aould have no choice but to declare you reformed.

I feel like Im sitting in a hotel room in Emporia Virginia, 600 miles away from home, with nothing better to do right now to kill my day than post in this thread. Bobbies back in Lex sleeping because she works overnight on weekends. This forum is basiczlly my only human contact because I dont want to go drinking every night, blowing half my paycheck that Im intending to buy my kids christmas presents with, with the crew.

Yesterday was crazy awful, too. It rained all the previous night, so we were digging test pits across a 10 acre plot of land that was heavily forested. Imhad to change hotels for the weekend so I had to drive up here covereed head to toe in mud and soaking wet lol. It was awful.

I dont feel the post I was shawed for was sufficient to justify this shawing, and you know that the rules have long stated we dont shaw people for posts in te shaw. "Anyhting goes" as soygen said, excluding illegal content.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tuco;1144874 said:

Why are you not defending yourself in the other farce of a thread?

Do you realize that your troll was stupid but since Dr. Mario pulled the weekend routine you are safe until Monday?

How does it feel to be equally railroaded hodj?

I have always taken my deserved RRP sentences with a smile. Neither one of us deserve this sentence it is all one big joke to amuse them with their new troll game. Can you see this yet?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean they can do what they want. The community can judge them based on their actions, as well.

When this stuff went up for a vote, I voted no.

However, your "ban me" bullshit fit you threw when I was modded has effectivelly turned me against you, regardless the circumstances. I didnt deserve that, it was completely unwarranted, and set the stage for everything else that followed. You didnt even give me a day before you started attacking me, when Ive been extremely nice to you repeatedly in the past, and defended you at times.

Then when you came back, you immediately began intentionally antagonizing the mod crew. So I hate to break it to you, but you deserved to be shawed.

The most Ive done is post and respond to people. This last word itis stuff is just pure unjustified troll. I would think prolific posters, who can generally take a joke, and admit when theyre wrong, who seek to liven debate and bring facts and such to the table to heighten the debate as well, would be something a forum woukd want. I tend to view myself as a content generator. If people are bagging on me, or taking part in me bagging on someone like Dumar in a legitimate debate, thats more eyes on the forum, and more eyes potentially on the ads Draegan uses to support this forum.

Nothing Ive said or done warrants this. I dont intentionally antagonize the mods, and dont intentionally antagonize other posters, outside of a debate context where were having a real discussion.

It is all functionally irrelevant, though. Its just an internet forum, and the mods can do as they want. If it rises to a level to justify it, theyll just have to deal with all their most prolific posters moving on, which may be Draegans goal, since he hasnt been able to turn this community into the money maker he hoped for when he started it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well a_skeleton_03 did open up yesterday about his need for deep anal penetration, so as long as I get to be the top, we might be able to work something out.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
hodj;1144898 said:
Well a_skeleton_03 did open up yesterday about his need for deep anal penetration, so as long as I get to be the top, we might be able to work something out.

I think this is progress good Dr.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nah you deserved it because you still don't realize it wasn't about you.

It never was and still isn't. It's about Tuco who was just a random person Lori liked behind made a moderator. Then we all left that forum. Despite the fact that Tuco has never been an integral part of any of these moves he was just put back in charge because no reason not to. Path of least resistance and all. Now he feels like he IS the community. He has rewritten the history in his head that he was always special and his opinion always mattered. It never did.

He made a group of mods on the morenetz that were people he liked, not that the community wanted, but who he liked. Like his was the only important voice. Then came along Rerolled. He had no part in his creation but him and his team were put back in charge because nobody knew any better. Fast forward two years and he just makes whatever decision he wants at the detriment of the community or not and finds himself instantly clever. He has deluded himself into being for the people. He gives two shits about the people.

He made you a moderator 100% as a joke to troll the community. He thought it was clever. It doesn't matter if you would have been a good choice or not. You were always going to be demoted because he knows your personality. You couldn't help but get in over your head, it was going to be his best troll. Now he has this troll. He is too busy patting himself on the back to even see it. You are too busy being hodj to notice it was never about you.

I immediately began antagonizing the mod crew? I made a requested joke poll, requested by several mods no less ... and started a three post discussion about True Detective which Tuco saw was right .... Point out any other antagonizing. Any. I antagonized Astr0creep, yes. Oh now I see, you think joking around in amod about apostrophes is srs bzns don't you? Once again you are just being hodj.

The day you realize that Tuco and any other moderator is not your friend and that you are just an easily manipulated puppet the sooner you will learn to be less hodj.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am baffled to this day still that this entire board hates anything to do with that whore Lori and anyone she liked but in our revisionist history people forget Tuco and her were butt buddies more than anyone else.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wasnt demodded for "being in over my head" I was demodded because I dont let Tuco, or anyone else, tell me when to stop posting. He thinks he can just dictate "its time for this conversation I dont like" to end, and fuck that noise. The post he infracted me for and demoted me for was literally nothing. Of course he always intended to demote me again at some point, I knew that from the get go. I was already going to ask to be demoted, and did ask several times ine moderator forums to be demoted. That shit was mutual. i do not want to moderate. If I had my way, moderators would exclusively remove illegal material and ad spam, and activate new members, and that would literally be it.

I havent been manipulated by anyone, whatever that even means in the context of an internet forum. Everything is just trolls trolling trolls, and we all play that game. You take this shit way too seriously, a_skeleton_03.

Status
Not open for further replies.