Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144818 said:
Also, it should be pointed out this is the second time Draegan has shawed me for really simply silly reasons. He hasnt liked me since the Trayvon thread. The truth here is Draegan has a complex, not I.

Also Draegan threatened to shut down the forums if they didnt start bringing in 200 dollars a month last fall in the moderator thread. Did he ever tell the forums that? Lol of course not.

Why is nobody discussing this also.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03 with the "im rubber, youre glue" defense.

Its ineffective.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144993 said:
a_skeleton_03 with the "im rubber, youre glue" defense.

Its ineffective.

More examples of stellar conversation. Have you sobered up from your appletini last night and now you are in the camp of moderators doing the right thing? Is that today's persona?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I had a double cheeseburger with no pickles and some chicken fries. I am drinking a cold Dr. Pepper, unfortunately no rum because I am at work ... or is there rum and I am just trying not to incriminate myself?!?!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh, see I thought you had just chugged a lotta of cock for lunch, so the double cheeseburger is a pleasant surprise.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1145003 said:
Oh, see I thought you had just chugged a lotta of cock for lunch, so the double cheeseburger is a pleasant surprise.

Did you not notice the chicken fries?

You seriously do not have the ability to spot a joke in your face. I couldn't have served that better on a platter.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I usually get about five or so words into your posts before deciding thats far enough.

Anyone else love how desperate he is to land any blow he can?

Its always amusing to me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think its about time to take Tucos advice and head over to five guys.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1145010 said:
Yeah I usually get about five or so words into your posts before deciding thats far enough.

Anyone else love how desperate he is to land any blow he can?

Its always amusing to me.

The fact that you still think this is about you, that anything is about you is amusing.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Why are you fat fucks eating cheeseburgers for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.