Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You were always going to be demodded. How soon depended on how visible you made yourself and how many people complained in order to make the joke funny enough.

Think of it like those teen movies. The ones where they give the dorky girl a makeover and ask her to prom, then she finds out its all a big prank. You are that girl. You just haven't realized it and had your Carrie moment so they will keep poking you until you do as evidenced by them sharing you for no reason.

You think I take things too seriously? You flipped out over an avatar joke. Lost your mind. Sure it was because you had an appletini and spent an hour in the sun. But you flipped out because you take this serious. There might be some facts and truth in my posts but I haven't taken anything serious on the internet since 1998.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus christ you cant make a post without misrepresenting shit, can you?

I was drinking some belgian wheat beer and drinking these shots with whiskey rum and some other shit in them, and was frustrated from working in 110 degree heat digging test pits in corn fields all day. Do you know what that work is like? Dig a hole 70 cm deep, screen the soil through a screen mesh with holes the size of a dime,fill the hole back in, walk 10 yards, rinse repeat for eight straight hours. Shit is brutal. Especially when you find nothing doing it.

So I was irritated as fuck, buzzing hard, saw this post that read like just a blatant attack out of the blue for nothing by the mod who never does anything.

Get over it already fuck. In life, when someone makes a mistake, and apologizes for it, you drop it, so long as no one got injured or died. Sue me.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Now the inmates are turning on each other. Were is the goddamn Doctor?

Also release Hodj.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Me and a_skeleton_03 have been turned on each other since he turned on me when Tuco made me a mod. He proclaims it was never about me, but his entire reason for asking to be banned was because "I dont want to post on a forum where Hodj gets to determine who gets to say what".

Also, your steadfast support for justice in this time of unjust persecution will be long remembered, ridas, and will be repaid should the day come that the vultures descend upon you.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ravvven always hated me and hated that i was a mod. Requiem had to hard code my mod status to stop her from demodding me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco, should I got to five guys or cracker barrell for lunch? Those are the only choices available i. This one horse town Im trapped in til tomorrow morning. Please advise.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If someone could find a way to harness the power of the butthurt in this thread, we would never need to burn coal again to create power.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tuco;1144947 said:
Ravvven always hated me and hated that i was a mod. Requiem had to hard code my mod status to stop her from demodding me.

Keep going along with that revisionist history. Ian didn't care about you one iota. Didn't even know you. IF that happened it was after Lori decided she wanted more power, she still chose you and it was her call.

Basically you want the people to believe that the administrator that didn't care when the entire forum left cared enough to make software changes in the forum instead of just promoting you to a level above Lori because he loved you so much.

You also are saying that you are the right choice because the girl we hated didn't pick you but the guy we hated picked you .... that makes it better?

Delusional.

When are you going to defend yourself in my farce of a troll thread? Never? Thought so.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144937 said:
Me and a_skeleton_03 have been turned on each other since he turned on me when Tuco made me a mod. He proclaims it was never about me, but his entire reason for asking to be banned was because "I dont want to post on a forum where Hodj gets to determine who gets to say what".

Also, your steadfast support for justice in this time of unjust persecution will be long remembered, ridas, and will be repaid should the day come that the vultures descend upon you.

a_skeleton_03 and I, aren't you a learned man? I turned on you when Tuco made you a mod? Tuco made you a mod so everyone would turn on you!! LOL you still don't see it.

IT STILL ISN'T AND NEVER WILL BE ABOUT YOU

Maybe in capital letters you can read. Pick a language for me to google translate if you want just in case you are ESL.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144923 said:
Jesus christ you cant make a post without misrepresenting shit, can you?

I was drinking some belgian wheat beer and drinking these shots with whiskey rum and some other shit in them, and was frustrated from working in 110 degree heat digging test pits in corn fields all day. Do you know what that work is like? Dig a hole 70 cm deep, screen the soil through a screen mesh with holes the size of a dime,fill the hole back in, walk 10 yards, rinse repeat for eight straight hours. Shit is brutal. Especially when you find nothing doing it.

So I was irritated as fuck, buzzing hard, saw this post that read like just a blatant attack out of the blue for nothing by the mod who never does anything.

Get over it already fuck. In life, when someone makes a mistake, and apologizes for it, you drop it, so long as no one got injured or died. Sue me.

If you were able to get over anything at all ever you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

You didn't get over Kentucky, you haven't gotten over being demoted down to general population. You still want to be a house negro but you are down with the slaves.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If that was his plan it failed. I have a fairly significant list of posters, most high quality, who I consider good internet bros.

You cant even get your own stories straight, now, discuss lunch, not this off topic decade old drama.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144977 said:
If that was his plan it failed. I have a fairly significant list of posters, most high quality, who I consider good internet bros.

You cant even get your own stories straight, now, discuss lunch, not this off topic decade old drama.

Ahh the classic hodj, key in one the word everyone and if every single person doesn't hate you then the glove doesn't fit so you must acquit.

Notice you said that you consider them good internet bros, not that they do. They could still hate you.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03, go out and have a nice lunch.

I havent once brought up the mod topic since being demoted. Its always someone else, and I simply respind. The Kentucky stuff was always a joke and I have already admitted as much multiple times. I was fairly defeated in the second war of southern aggression and went into self imposed exile as a result.

All without having to beg to be banned, unlike you, whom cannot escape this place for a single month, much less almost two years.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144982 said:
a_skeleton_03, go out and have a nice lunch.

I havent once brought up the mod topic since being demoted. Its always someone else, and I simply respind. The Kentucky stuff was always a joke and I have already admitted as much multiple times. I was fairly defeated in the second war of southern aggression and went into self imposed exile as a result.

All without having to beg to be banned, unlike you, whom cannot escape this place for a single month, much less almost two years.

You don't need to respond. Especially when you were asked to not respond.

I had lunch. Now I am at work for 12 hours. You won't get rid of me. This is what the moderators wanted when they made up this troll so this is what they get.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whether I need to respond or not isnt part of the equation.

the fact is that I will respond, so long as others are responding to me. Its called having a conversation.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1144985 said:
Whether I need to respond or not isnt part of the equation.

the fact is that I will respond, so long as others are responding to me. Its called having a conversation.

Nope, responses alone are not a conversation. Your responses need to be wanted to begin with. Just responding when someone has asked that you not is nowhere near a conversation.

A response is normally defined as an answer. An answer is normally to a question. There was no question in exactly what happened and that was you were made a moderator with the sole intent of a joke and were always going to be demoted as part of the joke. You still think it was because they needed some skill you possessed, you don't have anything they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.