Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can just put me on ignore or ban me.

But what you shouldnt be doing is violating your own long term established rules to arbitrarily attempt to alter single persons behaviors. Lots of posters do exactly what you mention, not just me and not just a_skeleton_03.

Forum conversations are back and forths. I make a statement, ten people respond, I cant help that.

I really dont care what annoys you, though. Thats the real issue here. You aint my momma. Youre just a fat guy with a tiny fraction of internet power you attempt to wield and when someone doesnt respect that you get all jimmies rustled.

You can leave me here forever, or let me out when you get bored of it, or ban me. But you wont change me. Youve already lost this battle. Sorry chucklefuck

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145089 said:
Patient hodj, should I have a meatball sub or a salami sandwich for lunch? The right choice may earn you an early release.

Meatball sub is always my favorite of those two, though if I may suggest an alternative of a philly cheesesteak, that would be my most optimal path to lunchatory satisfaction

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145076 said:
I'm a little sad a_skeleton_03 said the mods aren't anyone's friends. I tanked beside a_skeleton_03 once and worked for the betterment of the Wow guild. Me sad.

We are friends. The moderators are not friends of the people though. We can be friends in a game or potentially even a passing friendship on the forums but eventually you have to make the right call for the community and don't have time for friendships if that is what it comes down to.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tuco;1145087 said:
I think this paragraph elucidates the major difference in perspective we have. I view forum conversations as a group of folks each putting in their opinion on some subject. It seems you view it as a collection of two people trading opinions with one another.

We've all been to parties or gatherings where you have a group of people and one person not only has an opinion about everything, not only interrupts to share their opinion, is not only overly long-winded about their opinion but also repeats themselves over and over and can never leave a topic alone. They dominate the conversation, much to everyone's detriment and when the event is done people ask who the hell invited them and hope they don't come back.

In a one on one conversation this is much more natural and expected, but when you have a group of people it's incredibly annoying. The good thing about forum conversations is not only can we all ready several times faster than some long-winded person can talk, but we can also just skip the posts entirely which I'm guessing most people do to posts that are three paragraphs long :). The reason your posting is so annoying is that not only do you repeat yourself ad nauseum, you bait anyone who is in any way involved in the conversation with so much bullshit and questions they can't help but roll around in the mud with you. a_skeleton_03 does the same thing, which is why the threads where you two meet are train wrecks.

So basically the only difference between you and hodj is that you rule with your opinion and if anyone doesn't agree with you they go to the rickshaw even if you do agree with them 10 hours later.

He doesn't have power. You do.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Patient demonstrates outside the box thinking and a genuine care for satisfying my stomach. This is very good. Now patient hodj, do you feel that you do indeed have donkey brains as administrator Draegan suggests?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tuco;1145088 said:
Oh and unlike what a_skeleton_03 says, this thread is 100% about you. You being a good and thoughtful poster who needs the good Dr's help to reach your potential.

No this thread is about your troll of a rickshaw and getting more publicity for it to "prove" it works.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan is always wrong about everything, without question. Remember when he tried to desteoy the shaw entirely?

His is a mind without capacity for reason.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1145114 said:
Draegan is always wrong about everything, without question. Remember when he tried to desteoy the shaw entirely?

His is a mind without capacity for reason.

He only got this domain within seconds of me also ...

The guy rides coattails like no other also. The funny thing is he joined FoH in Rift just because it was FoH and he thought it was legit. He didn't know that Darph was a wannabe coattail rider also. Then he found out Hartsman and others were in the guild and couldn't get enough of that cock sucking .....

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The list of Draegans crimes against this community is long and well established and known. Censorship, attempts to profit off us, threats to shutter the forum ufnhe didnt profit enough, wont even update the forum software, attempts to silence the trayvon discussion, etc.

Draegan is the donkey brained individual.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145111 said:
Patient demonstrates outside the box thinking and a genuine care for satisfying my stomach. This is very good. Now patient hodj, do you feel that you do indeed have donkey brains as administrator Draegan suggests?

I'm not admin here in this place. That's noodle.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My five guys is getting close. When I started I was 62 and they were on 24... They just called 54.

Lunchatory satisfaction nears.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03;1145131 said:
So right now you are eating nuts?

Nah I dont like peanuts but I have been working in the peanut capitol apparently and they have fucking boiled nuts, roasted nuts and all sorts of nuts everywhere.

Ive even been digging in nut fields for two weeks!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Patient suggests that he does not have donkey brains and it is, in fact, the man that incarcerated him that is donkey brained. A scandalous accusation that is quite possibly true. Further investigation required.

That's very good hodj. Now tell me what you see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.