Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hodj still being a pussy I see. Every thread I see him in, he's being a pussy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont think so.

Youre the guy desperately trying to ride my nuts to famedom.

Too bad Z's already reserved that spot, so youll have to move down to my taint instead.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha. Right. You might not know this but I can't say I knew you until you became a mod. Even funnier that you think you have some kind of celebrity nerd status on here. Holy shit, you're a crumb creep pussy!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You seem upset bro. Come down to five guys and stand in this ridiculous long line for a podunk ass town with me.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They do have fantastic burgers. I hate lines tho. I wish they did curbside.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah me too right now. Like 30 people in line in front of me. This must be the entire town of Emporia VA here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm a little sad a_skeleton_03 said the mods aren't anyone's friends. I tanked beside a_skeleton_03 once and worked for the betterment of the Wow guild. Me sad.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tuco;1145053 said:
http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

Tasty but if you eat 1200 calories (gotta have dem fries) at noon, what the fuck are you going to cap off your day with? A salad? Homo way to go.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Another burger and fries. Have you not seen Tucos picture lately? Dude hasnt been forging any car bumpers lately, to put it nicely

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
hodj;1144875 said:
Basically I dont find the complaint even justified. For instance, if I have "last word itis" as youve labeled it, the. So does Lithose, so does Utnayan, so does Dumar, so does Cad, frankly so does almost every person on the internet. If I say something, someone responds to me, then I respond back, then I get blamed for...having a conversation. It seems nonsensical to me. It is targetting me unfairly. It takes two people or more to have a debate.

You explain to me what you mean by last word itis. Should I never respond to anyone who respinds to me? Whats the point of posting on this forum? Utnayan has spent two years arguing unendingly daily with Rescorla over the elder scrolls game, yet where are the accusations they have last word itis? It doesnt happen.

Its pure nonsense, an accusation without merit, a troll attack on me. If you dislike me and the way I post to that degree, just ban me. You will never change me as a person. The more you push the harder Ill make a stand, it is really that simole. I am me. I cant and wont change that to make someone else happy. Its very simple.

Using some trumped up false charge to justify shawing me, and in the process violating long standing forum rules as a justification for it, only hurts the moderators authority, all for a snipe hunt you can never win.

You cannot change the fundamental character of a person.
I think this paragraph elucidates the major difference in perspective we have. I view forum conversations as a group of folks each putting in their opinion on some subject. It seems you view it as a collection of two people trading opinions with one another.

We've all been to parties or gatherings where you have a group of people and one person not only has an opinion about everything, not only interrupts to share their opinion, is not only overly long-winded about their opinion but also repeats themselves over and over and can never leave a topic alone. They dominate the conversation, much to everyone's detriment and when the event is done people ask who the hell invited them and hope they don't come back.

In a one on one conversation this is much more natural and expected, but when you have a group of people it's incredibly annoying. The good thing about forum conversations is not only can we all ready several times faster than some long-winded person can talk, but we can also just skip the posts entirely which I'm guessing most people do to posts that are three paragraphs long :). The reason your posting is so annoying is that not only do you repeat yourself ad nauseum, you bait anyone who is in any way involved in the conversation with so much bullshit and questions they can't help but roll around in the mud with you. a_skeleton_03 does the same thing, which is why the threads where you two meet are train wrecks.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh and unlike what a_skeleton_03 says, this thread is 100% about you. You being a good and thoughtful poster who needs the good Dr's help to reach your potential.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had pulled pork on a pretzel bun with a side of coleslaw, some sliced cucumber with hummus, and a few potato chips. It was filling without being heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.