Hogwarts Legacy

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think the issue is that the quest exists at all. Its a potion recipe and apparently nerds are angry they they get "incomplete content" by not ordering it on PSN or getting a cheaper edition.

Cybsled

Does the potion have some p2w aspect to it, like double damage or whatever? Or is it just some dumb cosmetic thing?

Not the first game I've ever seen with a pre-order to deluxe edition bonus question. Pretty sure Cyberpunk had something similar, but it was just some fluff quest

spronk

FPS noob
the potion quest is available for all platforms and is a preorder bonus on some, there is still a seperate, unknown quest that will be ONLY for PS4/PS5 players. its all dumb bullshit and was extremely common, especially in Ubisoft games, from 2008-2015 to have preorder and platform specific bonuses but that kinda died out in the last year or two.

Cybsled

I wouldn't be have surprised if it ends up just being some shitty fetch quest or whatever. I have yet to see an "exclusive quest" that rose to anything above what some low level intern probably slapped together over a weekend.

spronk

FPS noob
6wn1ipl62hk91.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I wouldn't be have surprised if it ends up just being some shitty fetch quest or whatever. I have yet to see an "exclusive quest" that rose to anything above what some low level intern probably slapped together over a weekend.
Destiny had exclusive strikes for PlayStation, fortunately (or unfortunately for PlayStation users) they were pretty bad and you were better off not having them in the queue

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game is looking like its going to be pretty lit. Never played an Ol' Harry game but this looks great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner

really gives me Bully vibes, which is great, but the animations look a bit dated
definitely interested, but I think this will be a "wait for a sale" kinda game

• 2Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Already pre-ordered 3 copies for myself, kid, and nephew. Game looks excellent and fuck these nutcases.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
on the one hand, game looks really cool and impressions seem positive, although best to wait for reviews from people who aren't retards

on the other hand, its a WB published game which means it'll be 30-50% off in 30-45 days, guaranteed

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am looking forward to this. It's as close to Bully 2 as we may get so I am sure its going to be plenty enjoyable.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
May have to stealth buy a Series X and load this up to surprise the Wife since she loves this stuff. I swear if the TV isn't on the Zoo show it is on TNT that plays nothing but Harry Potter movies. Of course that is when it isn't on Blippi, Bluey, or Minecraft for the kid.