Hogwarts Legacy

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I would buy this on switch if I did feel like playing it.

spronk

FPS noob
looks cool, my kids grew up with harry potter so it'd be a fun thing to play at christmas time with everyone visiting. Did they give a release date or anything yet? Avalanche hasn't made a ton of games, mostly crappy Disney movie spin offs on wii/360/etc so it'll be interesting to see if they can handle something this huge. Their last couple of games were Disney Infinity (cancelled now) and Cars 3, lol

re: the video stuff i just watched the trailer and its just 22 mins of content, i think youtube fucks around with all that coming soon preroll stuff when its a live VOD. Once its done and the creator has time to edit and reupload all the preroll stuff gets removed out but that takes a few hours.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
looks cool, my kids grew up with harry potter so it'd be a fun thing to play at christmas time with everyone visiting. Did they give a release date or anything yet?

This Christmas.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Well looks like we got a couple homo hufflepuff homies up in here with Tarrant Tarrant amd pysek pysek .

I wonder when the nude hermione mods will hit PC
The day before I buy it, Wakandanaaaa.

1647712964329.png

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'm not super motivated by the Potter universe, but this looks like the spiritual successor to Bully that we never really saw.
With the big bucks IP come deep pockets, and this is looking like it could be really cool.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
can one wield massive 2H battleaxes? If not, the game can fuck right off with its feminine wands and shit

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Love the premise of this but thought that gameplay looked rough. Stutters, pop in etc. That this will be releasing on the piece of shit switch gives me little hope this will be be good and or optimised.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This really does look like a next gen Bully game with magic. And day one by for me now. Virtue signaling game journalist are against this game due to JK Rowling.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got it in a bundle years ago and couldn’t get into it because it was like PS2 era graphically I think? How great are we talking?
IDK, it was a memorable game of the PS2 era. It's worth playing through. Lots of novelty in design for the time.

• 1Like