Hogwarts Legacy

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just go Digital with deluxe and you can play on Feb 7th three days early.
I like to collect and have physical games. I tried going all digital with the Vita and the price of those games all skyrocketed. After that I get physical if it is available.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I like to collect and have physical games. I tried going all digital with the Vita and the price of those games all skyrocketed. After that I get physical if it is available.
Copy. Note soon it will probably not matter anymore. Half the games that come on physical just give you permission to download them anyway and if they shut off service physical media won’t really help. I totally get it though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eh, I was a fan of physical too up until I got a Series S to go along with my X, but that's really not a good reason. The most valuable Vita games had 10's/100's of thousands of carts produced, and often never had a second round at all. Even the top Vita games like Persona 4 Golden which are quite valuable now still had a tiny amount of carts made compared to a game like this that is going to press millions of blu-rays on day one and they'll do more anytime they need them.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man. I dunno. I think this is the rare licensed game that is gonna be very very good. May not have longevity but I’ll bet it’s worth $60.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm asking you about JK Rowling, not your log sucking warts. Can we have a meaningful exchange here bro?
What about her? I was just saying the other day that it looked like she had some nice mommy milkies

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
That's better but I'm asking you about her approach to social media specifically
What is her approach to social media? She realizes that trannies are degenerate male pedophiles fetishists. What else is there?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dunno about the game (I'm sure it'll be good) but I'm here to say...

...I'm still finding myself bewildered that so many people want to kill JK Rowling for the crime of defending women from a male rapist.

FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Dunno about the game (I'm sure it'll be good) but I'm here to say...

...I'm still finding myself bewildered that so many people want to kill JK Rowling for the crime of defending women from a male rapist.

FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!
I don't know if I would say so many...it's a small, outspoken group of mentally ill individuals backed by "gaming journalists." It's nice seeing a high-profile someone standing up against it. I think there is a large silent majority that supports her, but they can't say anything because they have too much to lose. There's no freedom of speech when you can be canceled so quickly. People are starting to push back because they have gone too far.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I will be forming the Slitherpuffs and dm'ing redpills to people in the new zones

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1675325863860.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users