Hogwarts Legacy

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
While I support MTF trans being put into women prisons, I'd compromise on my position to rename women prisons as "penis-free prisons" and let post-ops in. I mean, if you're gonna cut off your own dick you should get some credibility for your gender here.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still the same gender, genetically, whether you cut something off or not. Mental illness doesn't change biology.

Anyway, fun looking game!

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Turns out South Park's "Free Hat" episode was actually a documentary.

"Get this man a baby!"

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Review embargo lifts February 6th at 7am ET, by the way.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
While I support MTF trans being put into women prisons, I'd compromise on my position to rename women prisons as "penis-free prisons" and let post-ops in. I mean, if you're gonna cut off your own dick you should get some credibility for your gender here.
You don't need to. These spaces are SEX segregated not GENDER segregated and it's totaly idiocy that we went through the whole "sex and gender are different" nonsense only for trans activists to now backtrack it.

If you have a functional penis you are male. 100% of the time. That's it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
You don't need to. These spaces are SEX segregated not GENDER segregated and it's totaly idiocy that we went through the whole "sex and gender are different" nonsense only for trans activists to now backtrack it.

fucking bigot.

• 4Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
game-of-thrones-varys.jpg

• 6Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Sorry to derail this new gamergate thread but this game is looking solid. WIth the popularity of Harry Potter I cant see this not being massive at a GTA level unless the game is really awful.

• 6Like

skylan

Trakanon Raider
If you pre-ordered from amazon, check what the delivery date is. I pre-ordered months ago and it just showed my deluxe edition as being scheduled for March 8. Promptly canceled and ordered through best buy.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to derail this new gamergate thread but this game is looking solid. WIth the popularity of Harry Potter I cant see this not being massive at a GTA level unless the game is really awful.

Holy hot damn.

Ok time to admit I may be wrong about this one when I said it would suck and too many stop starts fucked it. This may be a time where it could very well play out for the better. We know what the media "Might" say - but even then, what's left of their credibility will be on the line if they go woke fuck on their reviews because of JK.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
If you pre-ordered from amazon, check what the delivery date is. I pre-ordered months ago and it just showed my deluxe edition as being scheduled for March 8. Promptly canceled and ordered through best buy.

I ordered the deluxe edition from amazon back in August and mine is saying February 23.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the deluxe edition gets 3 day early access, if you order physical copy you may get fucked as some places won't release early, ship too late, etc

best buy comes with a $10 cert and if you have the best buy credit card can get an extra 10% off and can do store pickup, currently says Feb 7th store pickup for deluxe (correct). Worst case its not ready, you cancel and just buy digitally. By then reviews will be out too, although I'm pretty sure reviewers will score the game down because of JKR and being scared of twitter tards

i would not buy at gamestop they have been missing getting new physical game releases for weeks as their backend systems are all fucked

normie edition releases Feb 10th, deluxe Feb 7th, ps4/xbox one version isn't out till April and switch not until July

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users