Hogwarts Legacy

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I support mtf trans in female prisons for the same reason i support them in women's sports. Let the ramifications of cultural decisions play out.
It's fucked, but you could argue trans shit is one of the best things to ever happen in a sense that, "you reap what you sow".

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
As if women will understand or accept the responsibility for their actions and decisions. They will look at other women getting raped by female penises and blame men.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
As if women will understand or accept the responsibility for their actions and decisions. They will look at other women getting raped by female penises and blame men.

They’ll blame all the normal men, while not assigning any blame to the mentally ill trannies raping them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I support mtf trans in female prisons for the same reason i support them in women's sports. Let the ramifications of cultural decisions play out.
That’s not how any of this works. They will blame prisons next and we will end up with even more “prison reform”. To them their decisions will never be the reason things are so shitty.

• 5Like

spronk

FPS noob
steam preorders are up up up for Hogwarts, meanwhile forspoken didn't even chart in top 10 launch week. Hi-Fi charted, is $30, AND on gamepass

(multiple lines for different editions, its by pure $ amount which is why steam deck #1 at $400+)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
steam preorders are up up up for Hogwarts, meanwhile forspoken didn't even chart in top 10 launch week. Hi-Fi charted, is $30, AND on gamepass

(multiple lines for different editions, its by pure $ amount which is why steam deck #1 at $400+)
Hi-Fi Rush looks pretty cool. I've never seen that concept before in an action RPG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hi-Fi Rush looks pretty cool. I've never seen that concept before in an action RPG.

Downloaded it on Gamepass for my series X. Wasn't that bad actually. Pretty unique gameplay elements which was cool.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really hoping that Hogwarts quality mode (locked 30fps) can play as smoothly as Ghost of Tsushima did on my ps4 pro since the performance mode (60fps) looks pretty drab/flat/dull. Though I'm guessing GoT was a special case.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm really hoping that Hogwarts quality mode (locked 30fps) can play as smoothly as Ghost of Tsushima did on my ps4 pro since the performance mode (60fps) looks pretty drab/flat/dull. Though I'm guessing GoT was a special case.
GoT on performance for PS5 looked good.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GoT on performance for PS5 looked good.
Did GoT ever not look good? Just saying that if Hogwarts can run as well at GoT (in that the game didn't feel like 30fps) on its quality mode, I'll be happy. Not sure what PC performance will be like, my system (if I were to get the PC version) looks like it could run the "Ultra" settings with some tweaking, I think. Will be disappointed if I run the PS5 in its performance mode for smooth gameplay on my new C2, haha.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In between spending 40+ hours a week in Wrath Classic, I've been watching the Harry Potter movies with my 9 year old. I've never seen them all through so it's been a pretty good time. They are super fun movies. Just finished Goblet of Fire tonight! Moody is my favorite. hehe

So to then poke my head up a little more to see this game is coming out so soon? It's like a perfect fit!

• 5Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All the goth kids (or ones that would have been) are the trannies now

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users