Hogwarts Legacy

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The game itself is going to suck balls so be prepared. Three redesigns and a stop start. You can be well rest assured it will be shit.

With that said I might buy it anyway to piss off the snowflake fucks.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The game itself is going to suck balls so be prepared. Three redesigns and a stop start. You can be well rest assured it will be shit.

With that said I might buy it anyway to piss off the snowflake fucks.

You could save yourself $60 and just misgender them instead. Similar net result.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You could save yourself $60 and just misgender them instead. Similar net result.
I don't get the interest. Saw gameplay. Looks mediocre. I guess it's if you grew up with Harry Potter. Just does nothing for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Was this the one that originally was going to be a MMO, but then they decided to make it an open world adventure game instead?

• 2Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Wait... I thought it still was an MMO? Shows how closely I've followed its development...

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Was this the one that originally was going to be a MMO, but then they decided to make it an open world adventure game instead?
It was never announced as an MMO. Gameplay footage leaked years before it was officially announced so maybe people assumed it was an MMO.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pure single player, as I understand it.
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it will be as good as horizon zero Dawn. It won’t reach elden ring or botw or maybe even the better Arkham games, but it will be worth the box imo.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think it will be as good as horizon zero Dawn. It won’t reach elden ring or botw or maybe even the better Arkham games, but it will be worth the box imo.
The first Horizon was phenomenal, seriously doubt it's that good. Here's to hoping, though. If it's Odyssey good, I'd love that (good, but nowhere near perfect).

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am going into this with the same expectations I had playin Bully forever ago. None.

In the end all i am hoping for is a game that is okay but memorable.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
really dont care about Twitch anymore but I'm kinda curious to see what big names stream this.

Cybsled

Better question is what big names stream this more than 1 day lol

• 1Truth!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I felt a great disturbance in streaming, as if 2% of a million voices tried spamming and were suddenly silenced by mods. I fear no existing viewers were affected.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
really dont care about Twitch anymore but I'm kinda curious to see what big names stream this.

Better question is why the fuck does anyone give these people money to watch them play video games and do stupid shit.

Yeah go in with VERY LOW expectations. Problem is it will have media bias to drive down the score, similar to Days Gone, except Days Gone was a good game. Here, it's going to be difficult to sift through the bullshit of "Mah Feelings" and the actual game when it comes to reviewers. ACG is the best now in my opinion when coming to straight forward reviews who will cut through the BS.

Last edited:

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

There are other claims that Lynne was fired for publicly expressing her excitement to play the upcoming Hogwarts Legacy, which some users now consider “transphobic” due to Harry Potter creator J.K. Rowling taking a hard stance in favor of biological women.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"LRG respects all personal opinions, [just not yours]"

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If that was the reason, I hope she sues and craters them. That's the dumbest shit ever to cross HR's desk to be approved

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!