Hogwarts Legacy

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You all making a white American Inventor trans?

Looks great for fiddling for 5 minutes. Back to work then adava kadavra the whole evening.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
She started crying over the harassment from chat while playing it. I hope this game breaks the hold woke people have over entertainment.

It probably will, but not with that duo. Her extremely soy boyfriend (who is a hell of a good video editor though) was actually taking all of the attacks on her seriously and talks later in the stream about how Rowling is a terrible person who "won't seem to leave trans people alone" but that she didn't make the game and a lot of other, GOOD, people did.

Shelby on the other hand just seemed strung-out and way self-conscious about all the hate she was getting and I think it really bothered her a lot that people were being such bitches (as opposed to her extremely soy boyfriend who was trying to be Understanding).

I dunno, they're probably decent people who are well-meaning. And talented video-makers. Unfortunate that they let themselves get dragged into this. Soon as you even so much as acknowledge the psychopaths you become a target.

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
She started crying over the harassment from chat while playing it. I hope this game breaks the hold woke people have over entertainment.

What kind of harassment? Troons getting all over her shit?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
"I'm gonna play the gayest game from the gayest franchise of all time in order to stick it to those woke folks."

It's more in defense of one of the few people with power/reach/voice who has the balls to actually stand up for women and point out that a male rapist with a penis probably shouldn't be placed in jail with women. The "woke folks" targeted her for termination (i.e. ineffective boycotting that has the reverse effect). They lose their fucking minds when someone at odds with their attempts at Full Spectrum Dominance actually goes against them. They're the real world equivalents of pointing, screeching pod people who need to identify and destroy threats to their hegemony.

Also I'm probably not playing it, just buying it. Because fuck 'em.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1675764859417.png

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They look good so far. A few people got keys from WB for the PC version to stream it early.

I wonder if I'm going to have as much success with my crazy setup in Hogwarts Legacy as I did in Elden Ring.

tWlCit1.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
why would anyone play Elden Ring with mouse?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wait didn’t Rowling make dumbledore a faggot?

Why are you guys supporting this shit?

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Wait didn’t Rowling make dumbledore a faggot?

Why are you guys supporting this shit?

Bro its a game full of Log Wizards. Its perfect for you.

• 3Worf

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
what kind of game is it exactly? whats the game?
Jackfrags has a decent gameplay demo. Might skip around if you don't want spoilers. 3rd person rpg. Cast spells, throwing people around, and sneak mechanics are some of what I saw. Looks story heavy and it's supposed to have lots of puzzles, most of which I think are optional.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
why would anyone play Elden Ring with mouse?
To each their own, comrade.

For me, on gamepad I have difficulty moving/attacking in one direction while looking in another with either gamepad or mouse/keyboard. The mouse lets me look in one direction and the gamepad lets me moving/attacking in another.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
To each their own, comrade.

For me, on gamepad I have difficulty moving/attacking in one direction while looking in another with either gamepad or mouse/keyboard. The mouse lets me look in one direction and the gamepad lets me moving/attacking in another.
There’s no wrong way to play Elden Ring.

Except using your abomination of a set up.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know a good anti trans charity I can donate to?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users