Hogwarts Legacy

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is there a lot of cosmetic stuff in the game? Will eventually get this for my son and wife to play together. She loves the cosmetics.
Its got the typical RPG type items with level and better stats as you go. Once you get an item you unlock the appearance for it and can change whatever you are wearing to that skin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The HDR on PC is pretty awesome, all this running in/outdoors, a lot of very bright sources of light.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have style. :)
1158AB8A-5E08-46B4-9AA9-0443045EA179.jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Well while waiting on the download…. Gryffindor house, hazel wood wand with a phoenix core, and a nightjar as patronus.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I being dumb waiting until Friday to get this on PS5 just so I can save $10 by not buying the deluxe edition for early access?

• 3Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm ecstatic that this game is selling very well (fuck the woke mob) and that it seems to be pretty well made. However I have no intentions on buying/playing it myself.

I've been a D&D nerd since grade school in the 80s, but when Harry Potter came onto the scene I'd already been steeped in far more interesting and epic fantasy stories.

I genuinely wish I could enjoy it, but it's too whimsical and child-like. It does absolutely nothing for me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Right because nobody ever talks out of their ass (especially to appear sympathetic to the woke cancel brigade).

Here's more totally-true-pinky-promise stuff for you:

View attachment 457607

It's hard not to have the "two strongest years of job growth" when these guys shut down the economy and then turned it back on again. In a similar way, "fastest gas price decline" means very little when it went up by like +180% at peak and then dropped down to only a +95%. It's still way worse, but it's not as bad as your peak.

Is any of this other stuff even true? It would be awesome if some of it was true at least, Lord knows we could use some good news. It's very hard to believe the deficit has been decreased at all, let alone a "record", during a time of such insane spending.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Over 6 hours in and still finding new sections of Hogwarts I haven't been to. That's not even including the secret ones, or the ones still locked off.

Shit, or the hundred doors with actual locks I can't go in yet.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Am I being dumb waiting until Friday to get this on PS5 just so I can save $10 by not buying the deluxe edition for early access?

We get it, you hate TERFs and need to stand strong with the LGBTQI community so you need that extra $10 donate to the trevor project.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ladro

Anomaly

Update the DLSS DLL to improve performance on PC, shipped with an outdated version (probably in the day 1 patch on the 10th). Improved frame stability for me but it’s still not great at times. Game is really unoptimized it feels, hopefully improves.

Also, fuck the person that thought ultrawide in game cutscenes should be in 16:9 with faux black bars.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users