Hogwarts Legacy

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It's almost like a total of 3 trannies and maybe a Russian-troll-farm screamed at the top of their lungs about this, and it got amplified by outrage culture & the anti wokesters... all to zero fuckin impact.

Sounds familiar.

A few big streamers fell for the outrage and refused to play it. I think she is just too afraid of anything even remotely controversial.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Looks like a fun game, I think I will pick it up Friday for my SeriesX. Never read a HP book or watched a movie but I trust the reviews around here. Hopefully by then everyone will have burned themselves out on all the political talk surrounding it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I think it might be hard to get into if you aren't familiar with the universe...

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I think it might be hard to get into if you aren't familiar with the universe...
I wasn't familiar with the Elden Ring universe and had a helluva good time with that. /Shrugs I'm not a poor so I don't like it, not a big deal.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a fun game, I think I will pick it up Friday for my SeriesX. Never read a HP book or watched a movie but I trust the reviews around here. Hopefully by then everyone will have burned themselves out on all the political talk surrounding it.

I bought it for my wife who's a big fan of the franchise. She really likes the game. I personally dont give a shit about any HP stuff (never read the books but saw the movies), so even after watching my wife play for a few hours yesterday, I had zero interest in picking it up and starting my own game.

If you dont have an interest in the IP, I dont think you'll enjoy the game, its clearly a game that's big on fan service. Otherwise, its too campy and too kiddie for the normies, if you're not all in on the Harry Potter universe.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So far there hasn't been anything that has to do with the movie time period. The main fan service here is names and Hogwart's itself. If you don't know anything about Harry Potter then it's a, so far, great open world game in which you play a wizard learning magic and spells with a story where you fight monsters and evil wizards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you dont have an interest in the IP, I dont think you'll enjoy the game
Best Gif Wow GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I bought it for my wife who's a big fan of the franchise. She really likes the game. I personally dont give a shit about any HP stuff (never read the books but saw the movies), so even after watching my wife play for a few hours yesterday, I had zero interest in picking it up and starting my own game.

If you dont have an interest in the IP, I dont think you'll enjoy the game, its clearly a game that's big on fan service. Otherwise, its too campy and too kiddie for the normies, if you're not all in on the Harry Potter universe.

I've only seen the movies once years ago and I'm having a great time with this. That's as someone who called HP fans fags back in the day. As a LotR/EQ nerd of course.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's almost like a total of 3 trannies and maybe a Russian-troll-farm screamed at the top of their lungs about this, and it got amplified by outrage culture & the anti wokesters... all to zero fuckin impact.

Sounds familiar.

I need to add something to my earlier statements: I can't tell the difference anymore between actual leftists and satire... OR BOTS.

ngl I wouldn't mind some retro looks.

main-qimg-669ee91ef2544f0821e4c538e55ba44a-lq

The only one in this entire group that I would "hit it" with is the first one in the top row. And I'm pretty sure the third one in the top row is a man

It's hilarious that people were bragging about buying the game just to spite the dick-chopper community when woke 'we wuz magi' trash like this is featured so prominently in the game.

I don't really care if there's a magic school in Uganda and I don't think many other people do either. It's one of the largest continents so it makes total sense that it'd have a magic school. Stuff like that is whatever. Still buying the game to stick it to the woke psychopaths who were ordering everyone not to play it because it'd Literally Kill Trans People. And hooray for JK Rowling, more people should stand up for women in prisons. The woke psychopaths will "stand up for women" when it suits them, but not when it runs into the crossroads of their dogma (rappers calling women bitches, "trans" men exploiting the system to go into a women's prison and commit rapes, trans men beating women in sports). In those situations they default right to "fuck women" it seems like.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit there is housing???!! This is awesome!

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20230208_143600.jpg

Oh hey, look what I've got two days early...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So, my potato does not appreciate the water in this game. Any ideas what settings or hardware causes this sort of shit? Game's running on recommended medium settings already. Tried to turn some of the fancier shit off, checked to see if my GPU had any driver updates, but nothing new. Not sure what else to try. Yeah, yeah...I need a new computer...

potato.png

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So, my potato does not appreciate the water in this game. Any ideas what settings or hardware causes this sort of shit? Game's running on recommended medium settings already. Tried to turn some of the fancier shit off, checked to see if my GPU had any driver updates, but nothing new. Not sure what else to try. Yeah, yeah...I need a new computer...

View attachment 457866
isnt that just part of the magical world?

try casting repairo

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 457866
You sure there's no driver updates bro? That's looking like a dead GPU lol.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I need to add something to my earlier statements: I can't tell the difference anymore between actual leftists and satire... OR BOTS.

The only one in this entire group that I would "hit it" with is the first one in the top row. And I'm pretty sure the third one in the top row is a man

I don't really care if there's a magic school in Uganda and I don't think many other people do either. It's one of the largest continents so it makes total sense that it'd have a magic school. Stuff like that is whatever. Still buying the game to stick it to the woke psychopaths who were ordering everyone not to play it because it'd Literally Kill Trans People. And hooray for JK Rowling, more people should stand up for women in prisons. The woke psychopaths will "stand up for women" when it suits them, but not when it runs into the crossroads of their dogma (rappers calling women bitches, "trans" men exploiting the system to go into a women's prison and commit rapes, trans men beating women in sports). In those situations they default right to "fuck women" it seems like.
Who cares if there are black people in this game? It isn't like brooms have hubcaps or anything.

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Who cares if there are black people in this game? It isn't like brooms have hubcaps or anything.

maybe not but you still have to go to school with them

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users