Hogwarts Legacy

Janx

<Silver Donator>
As if DF hasn't covered games that they weren't fans of before. They are just scared of cancel culture, probably why SkillUp hasn't dropped a review yet.
In Skillups last weekly vid he mentioned that he got shafted on a reviewer code and it'd be late.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
PS5 Performance is great. Camera is super fucking close in performance mode, though, ugh. Game is 21st century Woke on the down low. Its all there: Just hit a quest and old broad said my wife loves X. Random side quest has interracial couple, black man in top hat with Irish wife. Game loaded with black people and lesbians for 19th Century Britain. I mean, I don't care for 21st century where ever but its just set phasers to Pandering. This would be overkill for 23rd century United Federation of Planets Star Trek, much less 19th Century Scotland.

Game is still fun if you can ignore SJW sideshow. Ut's controller settings helped a bunch, plus just getting out of the 12 hour tutorial. and getting some real game play under my belt. I say that, I am still getting to the end of it, I am level 16? and still haven't got my broom but am exploring the countryside and fighting ashstriders? and Loyalists.

Once you get disllusionist? (invis spell by following main story) you can get tons of Galleons from the eyeball chests all over the place at 500 a pop.
It’s amazing that Rowling played 4d chess on you faggots to buy this shit. Reality is she fucking hates you and your traditional values. She’s not dumb and knows there’s money in opposing the “right” wokeness to lure retards like you all in to give her money for “taking a stand”. :trump: :trump:

• 1Moron
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Rowling didn’t play shit. She is sitting on a mountain of cash and couldn’t give two fucks about it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

33-1675991185-530078521.png

FNMKTLNRKNZLGTHEFM45VZJLZY.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

A very simple AHK script that lets you cast all 4 rows of your spell sets with one button instead of spell set button + 1/2/3/4.

Nice, keybinds for my foot pedals.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If there is a base model underneath the clothing, it's only a matter of time til the nude Garlick mod.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Me when I finally get Alohamora 25 hours in.

a whole new world aladdin GIF
I spent so much time getting Alohomora 3, and then found myself completely underwhelmed.

It's super nice if you're wanting to unlock all those completion chests or whatever they're called (for RoR unlocks and wand handles), but otherwise...meh.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
One of my little local tv channels news did a 5 minute spot on this game here in bf oklahoma. I don't think that happens very often.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
How in the hell the flight controls is shit but everything else in the game feels good?

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One thing I noticed that is pretty cool is enemies actually trying to flank you.

Queen JK Rowlins did a phenomenal job with Elden Hogwarts.

Can't wait to discuss this in the official discord again in a few days. You'd have to be insane to want to boycott this, know what I mean?

• 2Like

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Is there a day one patch?
No, maybe was already integrated into the PC version. 20 Hours in, didn't encounter any problems so far. If you have an Nvidia Card and want to run 4K or "Ultra" you need to invest a few minutes adjusting some settings but that's it.
I have to admit this game is far better than I expected. I just bought it to support the anti trans movement but damn this is a fun game. Controls are great, lots of neat little details and fluff animations everywhere, story is okay, music and sound is great (voice actors are a little bland though), tons of stuff todo for all gamer types so nothing to complain so far.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

A very simple AHK script that lets you cast all 4 rows of your spell sets with one button instead of spell set button + 1/2/3/4.

Nice, keybinds for my foot pedals.
Do you have a Nexusmod premium account?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I am a fan of how long it takes for all the features to open up to you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LMAO at this fucking pussy

I'm arachnophobic so I wanna know how bad this mission is gonna be? Like how long is it, any jumpscares I need to look out for? I would basically like to know the whole quest before I do it myself. And how bad will the rest of the game be for me? Like how often are spider encounters required?

Edit: I finished the quest in question and good news for everyone with spider phobia, i think it's not to bad. So here's what I did:

• No sound
  • Easiest difficulty
  • Had a youtube video playing in the background for distraction

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic