Hogwarts Legacy

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone here on PS5 have any issues? A friend says his game crash every 10 minutes and deletes the save file.

I have not had a single issue on my PS5 as of yet.
Nada on my end either, I selected play for performance though not graphics if that matters at all

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Nada on my end either, I selected play for performance though not graphics if that matters at all

Zero performance issues so far, but the physics kind of suck. The Merlin puzzle where you roll a ball downhill, it hit a fence and warped inside the wall. Could see it glowing blue through the wall. Then later that day, I opened a chest in the potion professor's office, and got stuck half in the wall. Had to reload that one, no fast travel during quests!

99/100 for me so far. I dont mind that I'm way overpowered and level 23 doing level 5 story quests lol

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’ve had one crash, and it may have been my computers fault as I discovered a hd had gone bad after. Only performance issue is sometimes when it switch to night my performance tanks. Going to a different area fixes it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This game and all other HP games are banned from games done quick.

I’ve thought about making a book called Left Fragility and selling it on Amazon. Instead of attempting propaganda though each page would just have a simple word or phrase.

Page 1 “Trans women are men”.
Page 2 “Men can not give birth”
Page 3 “American Inventor”
Page 4 “Islam is right about women”
Etc.

I’m pretty sure it would become a top seller.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I’ve thought about making a book called Left Fragility and selling it on Amazon. Instead of attempting propaganda though each page would just have a simple word or phrase.

Page 1 “Trans women are men”.
Page 2 “Men can not give birth”
Page 3 “American Inventor”
Page 4 “Islam is right about women”
Etc.

I’m pretty sure it would become a top seller.
You would get taken out faster than Salman Rushdie.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dangerous precedence. Opens up GDQ to (well deserved) whataboutism. Just about any game can be offensive under the right circumstances.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zero performance issues so far, but the physics kind of suck. The Merlin puzzle where you roll a ball downhill, it hit a fence and warped inside the wall. Could see it glowing blue through the wall. Then later that day, I opened a chest in the potion professor's office, and got stuck half in the wall. Had to reload that one, no fast travel during quests!

99/100 for me so far. I dont mind that I'm way overpowered and level 23 doing level 5 story quests lol
I just did that quest and luckily had nothing bad happen. Only had one spot in a tower where you could see weird tearing/polygons where the mortar cracks should be that were solid white. Was a bit weird.

Physics is definitely the worst part of the game though. Sometimes you can jump over that 1 foot high wall, other times you character half jumps for no reason. Getting stuck on planter boxes/pots that are 6 inches tall or twigs that stick out. Having to go around an entire building cause you can't bunny hop over a small object is just dumb, can't have it all

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife is really into the game. Funniest thing to come out of this so far was the Girlfriend reviews people being thrown under the bus by their fellow wokesters. Then the girl (Shelby I think) goes on a side rant about how the goblin thing makes her mad as a Jew and how the game is "aggresively mediocre", just generally throwing shade. They are super butthurt because their little reddit cultists banned them and they are trying anything to win back their virtue points from the woke crowd. I find it hilarious that they knew about the JKR controversy with the tranny shit, but it took her being dialed into the "Goblins are really Teh JooS!" thing for her to get pissed off. Just goes to show you that no one circles the wagons like the tribe.

That aside, as a backseat gamer for this, it seems like a pretty good open world game with good ties to the source material. But of course finding a white person, especially straight male, is harder than finding a fucking unicorn in the game. And Dr Girlfriend the bartender was jarring to say the least. But both are easy to ignore for the most part. The left really do eat their own, it would seem.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm honestly more uncomfortable with the house elf stuff in this game (and Wizarding World in general) than I am the JK Rowling or Goblin=Jews business.

House Elves are incredibly powerful sentient magic users that are kept and traded as slaves and there's really no way to redeem this aspect of the canonical lore. The whole notion of historical myth about magical helper spirits and the hidden people of icelandic folklore could have been woven in a bunch of different ways that didn't involve 'simple' minded creatures dressed in rags.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm honestly more uncomfortable with the house elf stuff in this game (and Wizarding World in general) than I am the JK Rowling or Goblin=Jews business.

House Elves are incredibly powerful sentient magic users that are kept and traded as slaves and there's really no way to redeem this aspect of the canonical lore. The whole notion of historical myth about magical helper spirits and the hidden people of icelandic folklore could have been woven in a bunch of different ways that didn't involve 'simple' minded creatures dressed in rags.
Trans are the only facet of the game which people care about. White skinned house elves can get fucked.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Why do you care about that? It’s made up. Yes slaves have existed throughout history in real life but having mystical slaves in a pretend story…why care about this?

Nearly any fantasy series you read is going to have caste systems of some form, slavery, hierarchy’s in social status, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Probably Harry Potter universe version of

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

"Jogger elves!"
1676989065361.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user