Hogwarts Legacy

joz123

Potato del Grande
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Fadaar

That guy
I have zero interest in anything Harry Potter because I'm not a goddamn 16 year old girl. However, I almost want to get this because of all the lefty hate.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bah my steam deluxe is still saying the 10th. Stupid steam!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I did read an article on the troon character. They didn’t list who voiced who, but I’ll bet $100 it was a fucking actual woman. This info needs to get out. If you make a troon a horcrux, you have a 40% chance of it self-destructing.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have zero interest in anything Harry Potter because I'm not a goddamn 16 year old girl. However, I almost want to get this because of all the lefty hate.
Yeah that main female lead who is all over the title of the books... Oh wait. You also realize that the kids that first got into Harry Potter are like in their early to mid 30's now. More adults are playing this than kids. Also the books really aren't for little kids past the 2nd book. Rowling made the books darker and with more adult themes as the audience grew older.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have zero interest in anything Harry Potter because I'm not a goddamn 16 year old girl.

As long as you aren't thinking of becoming one you are in the right thread!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm really looking forward to firing this up on the ps5 in the living room with the sound cranked up.

From the reviews I've seen this looks like breath of the wild in potterverse.

Amazon preorder shows delivery for tomorrow. Hopefully that pans out.

• 4Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I did read an article on the troon character. They didn’t list who voiced who, but I’ll bet $100 it was a fucking actual woman. This info needs to get out. If you make a troon a horcrux, you have a 40% chance of it self-destructing.
It having two different models, one for when it's trying to pass and one where it's stressed / tired and isn't trying to pass and has stubble and a different personality along with a more normal male voice, would actually make an interesting character.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Mental Illness:

A few interesting notes:

-He's getting totally ratio'd and has mostly negative replies, despite only allowing people he follows to respond? (Or maybe he just changed it to that recently after everyone replied)

-The few positive anti-HL replies have WAY more views than the scores of negative replies to this psycho, despite the negative replies having way more likes. More likes should equal more views, yet it doesn't here.

-Elon added the views counter, I think, to let people see how much visibility they actually have (i.e. if they're shadowbanned in some way). And I'm definitely seeing a large disparity in view counts between one side and the other, with some anti-HL posts with like 5 likes having 15k views while some pro-HL posts with 200 likes only have 6k views.

-Maybe all of this is coincidental and not algorithm-related, I'm not gonna spend any more time researching it.

-I do notice that even though this guy is being massively criticized for his "name and shame" site, a lot of the people criticizing him are noting that they don't agree with JK Rowling's views, but simply don't see how it helps matters at all to single people out who are just trying to enjoy a game. That's a very centrist view of them and shows how much the overton window has shifted, because

-JK Rowling didn't actually say anything wrong in her recent non-troversy, she cited an Actual Man With A Penis who was a rapist and a threat to women in women's prison because of his false claims that he "identified" as one. There is absolutely nothing, whatsoever, incorrect about her opinion. Has she had other statements in the past that were maybe more harsh? Probably, but the current brouhaha is over her current statement, as if she was saying anything remotely wrong.

-These people are really fucking anti-women.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Personally letting myself get a bit hyped for this one. I had only seen parts of the movies here and there, drunk. Watched them all with my wife over the last week (sober!) to get up to snuff (I’m always a lore nerd) and they were pretty damn entertaining. She’s a huge TERF so she’s absolutely on board with us buying it lol. I’m of the mind do you but, you’ll never be a woman no matter how much you pretend. 🤷‍♂️

I have already pre installed so in Sony terms I think I’m fucked on a refund anyway. So ima get hyped. Breath of Potterverse is a promising take. Even if I didn’t like BoTW.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The “checks notes” thing is another millennialism that fucking grinds my gears. Goddamn. We’ve lost the ability to write and speak well. We don’t even curse appropriately.

"Checks notes" can be funny when used in context that makes sense. Like I'll do it when I'm talking about something with a nonsensical name that I can't spell. Like "Dragonball Z movie 13, that's the one where they fight *checks notes* Hirudegarn." Or a situation where something is incredibly minor so I want to downplay even knowing what it's called. "Disco Inferno was the master of the devastating *checks notes* Chartbuster"

People that use yikes, problematic, and toxic can shampoo my crotch.

Yeah I'm sick of all of those. Or "incel" in a way intended to be an insult or punch down (another term they use, but here it has a purpose). Funny how the people I see saying things like "alpha male is a toxic term" are always the same people who turn around and laugh about what an incel loser someone they disagree with is. Like they fire off toxicity while looking for pretend-toxicity to get angry about, and I guess, justify their actual toxicity as people.

Problematic is the one I despise the most. Problematic to who? The Commissariat? Labeling people "problematic" is a slippery slope to turning people in for their behavior. Which is the world these communist fucks are desperate to build. One hour spent on Left-Wing Twitter is enough for me to know that in that possible world, a sizable portion of these people would love to put people who think like me (and sometimes even just look like me) against a wall for a firing squad. Or at the very least, want to see us jobless and living under a bridge. It's the rawest, purest hate I actually see in the modern era and it spews forth almost entirely from the "anti-hate" people.

As for the game...fuck it, I'm gonna go buy a copy. Wasn't planning to, I have enough games on the shelf that I'm trying to chew through and might not even play this any time soon. But I want to be a part of this game being #1 and that being blared right in their commie faces.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully this marks a cultural shift in the gaming industry to stand up to faggotry and wokeness.

But I doubt it.
Nah, I just saw a very ugly female bartender in the game that had a very decidedly male voice. Game studios, especially triple A's have to cater to their activist employee's who cannot resist injecting their social view into a game.