Hogwarts Legacy

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

neat

i also had no idea Avalanche Software (the devs) are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'd assume a lot of mormons on staff, kinda funny they are making the wizard game
Are mormons woke or what? I used to be southern baptist but i turned agnostic. i'd heard southern baptist convention went woke, but my old church broke away.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
"I'm gonna play the gayest game from the gayest franchise of all time in order to stick it to those woke folks."

• 2Edgelord
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 9 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Cosmetic customization seems really good, you can get out of the student look fast enough, or just run around in onepiece pajamas.
Oh can you now, all I've seen is people with the cloak thing that's part of the uniform but with varied changes and like different hats and stuff, but it's cool if you can get something different.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

neat

i also had no idea Avalanche Software (the devs) are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'd assume a lot of mormons on staff, kinda funny they are making the wizard game

Super pretty but, whats the deal, I thought this game was set like before ANY of the known harry potter shit.

Why are half these locations even in the game other than just capitalizing on the feels? Lore wise none of this shit makes sense to me.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You play Battlefield 2042.
Oh My God Wow GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I redid my stuff, now I got the patronus and wand I wanted.

Dragon and Silver Lime

Preload is done, let me play damn it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Super pretty but, whats the deal, I thought this game was set like before ANY of the known harry potter shit.

Why are half these locations even in the game other than just capitalizing on the feels? Lore wise none of this shit makes sense to me.

Well, hogwarts was built in the 10th century and improved / built over time since then. So in the last 890 years and change it was mostly designed by then save a few upgrades. It was only 100 years since Harry Potter started attending, but it’s been around for almost a millennium.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
"I'm gonna play the gayest game from the gayest franchise of all time in order to stick it to those woke folks."
Aren't you a lesbian? Slighting something for being gay while being gay yourself is a real forehead slapper.

Aside from that, what's wrong with Harry Potter stuff? I haven't read any of JK Rowlings RV manuals I mean books, but the movies were really well done and the characters were well acted except for the three main kids. The adult characters were amazing and I loved all of them. Hagrid, the Weasly parents, Mad Eye Moody, Professor McGonagall..and SNAPE. Most of the other kids were great as well. I wanted to punch Draco all the time as well as all the other Slytherin scum. Luna....what's not to love about Luna?

It's not a deep story...but it was never meant to be.

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
At the end of the day we just don't like most things.

Sometimes it's nice to look forward to something.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lmao read on Twitter that every 5000 copies of the game sold is tantamount to 1 Transbo death.

How many of these fags can FOH kill?
Friends, let’s be gentlemen and scholars of magic.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
In the beginning this channel was fun to watch, but as their popularity grew they became more and more insufferable.

I stopped watching them shortly after the Last of Us 2 review. That is when I feel they started pandering to the mob or showing their true colors. Their stuff wasn't the same after.

• 4Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I played for an hour, made it to the sorting ceremony and quit for the night. I’m going to regret this tomorrow at work. :)

Everything looks pretty good so far, visuals, story, voice acting and gameplay from the little I saw.

Camera feels too close to the character and field of view is too narrow though, still manageable but could be better.

They’ve captured the setting extremely well, and enough reference to familiar stuff that it feels familiar.

WB website seems to be under attack and couldn’t connect to it. Hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow night.

• 4Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Got to the start of the first two quests. Have to save and get some sleep :( performance mode rocks, game looks gorgeous and I was able to turn off sub titles as the voice acting is stellar so far. Can’t wait to play more! Tried fidelity mode non ray traced and the frame rate sucked. Performance mode looks fantastic anyway though. Music is fantastic. Sound is out of this world so far.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got to the start of the first two quests. Have to save and get some sleep :( performance mode rocks, game looks gorgeous and I was able to turn off sub titles as the voice acting is stellar so far. Can’t wait to play more! Tried fidelity mode non ray traced and the frame rate sucked. Performance mode looks fantastic anyway though. Music is fantastic. Sound is out of this world so far.
giphy.gif

• 3Like