Hogwarts Legacy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So, my potato does not appreciate the water in this game. Any ideas what settings or hardware causes this sort of shit? Game's running on recommended medium settings already. Tried to turn some of the fancier shit off, checked to see if my GPU had any driver updates, but nothing new. Not sure what else to try. Yeah, yeah...I need a new computer...

View attachment 457866
Did you recently make fun of a tranny? They may have upped their game.

(What kind of GPU? Could be overheating or running out of VRAM)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Between Monday and today there have been 50 pages of posts, so what's the good word? Loooks like it's bad ass and fun? What's the best system to buy it on? and since I didn't buy deluxe I have to start playing tomorrow? Friday? Thanks for the info bros.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ironic, because I don't know if this would've been on my radar without the trannies.

I had thought about buying it, but then saw people playing before the early access and it looked fun as shit. Not disappointed so far. Definitely GOTY contender.

Funnest game I've played in a while.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did you recently make fun of a tranny? They may have upped their game.

(What kind of GPU? Could be overheating or running out of VRAM)

RX 580. Running at about ~70c but yeah, the VRAM is topping out. Though, Mist’s probably not wrong that this thing is ready for the grave. Guess we’re setting this bitch to low and hoping for the best…

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I can't get through the tutorial mission. It's probably been posted but Professor Fig whiffs the second ledge climb and then just permanently runs into the mountain. Re-logged, deleted and re-made my character and Fig just keeps never being able to climb the second ledge in the intro

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I got spoiled on the ending of this game by an angry tranny today. I had no plans to buy but now I am thinking about picking it up on all platforms - poof you’re a wizard nester!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just learned what "twitch drops" were after my WB account asked me to get them. Wow what a dumb concept for even dumber gear. What's next, if I post a selfie of me with a copy of Hogwarts Legacy with a trans person I get a free dilator?

Only 87% away from claiming.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I got spoiled on the ending of this game by an angry tranny today. I had no plans to buy but now I am thinking about picking it up on all platforms - poof you’re a wizard nester!
Yeah I'll probably go dark on social for this game tomorrow.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
RX 580. Running at about ~70c but yeah, the VRAM is topping out. Though, Mist’s probably not wrong that this thing is ready for the grave. Guess we’re setting this bitch to low and hoping for the best…

What resolution? If 1440p knock it down to 1080 and I would bet it goes away.

Ladro

Anomaly

Anyone on PC with an ultrawide that doesn’t want pillar boxed cutscenes - this works beautifully. Removes the faux black bars entirely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This game is beautiful all juiced up in 4k.

Watched a bit of a stream and that was good enough for a buy early. It's actually a decent game and doesn't feel like it wanted to just ride the IP hype train to success.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gandalf? Fig says, "With robes like that, it could be anyone."

Untitled.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
First trial was fun. Floor effect is super cool.

Always know you're in for a good time when the game gives you seven healing potions.

• 1Solidarity