Hogwarts Legacy

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When fighting Trolls that toss rocks at you, Protego it, but don't counter. The rock will become usable via R1 for a nice chunk of dmg to the Troll.

Merlin Trials challenge track seem to give 4 inventory slots per completion (at least the first one gave 4).

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

i tried to accio nappy girls hair, it didn't come flying off immersion broken

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When fighting Trolls that toss rocks at you, Protego it, but don't counter. The rock will become usable via R1 for a nice chunk of dmg to the Troll.

Merlin Trials challenge track seem to give 4 inventory slots per completion (at least the first one gave 4).
Honestly, I almost never use Protego. Pretty much dodge only. For some reason I'm either timing Protego wrong, or wizards can hit you through it easily, because it seems to do fuck all. So I dodge everything.

Troll fucked me up cause he'll do a chain of attacks.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, I almost never use Protego. Pretty much dodge only. For some reason I'm either timing Protego wrong, or wizards can hit you through it easily, because it seems to do fuck all. So I dodge everything.

Troll fucked me up cause he'll do a chain of attacks.
Its because your Protego is "purple", so a dark wiz could be casting some counter to that, afaik.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its because your Protego is "purple", so a dark wiz could be casting some counter to that, afaik.
Doesn't seem to do shit for the pensieve mobs either.

I dunno. Like I said, maybe I'm not holding it down or something and it's not blocking. Gotten used to dodging everything.

Oh, and I take back my comment about fuck brooms. The flying mounts look cool, but don't seem super practical with how slow they are to mount and get going. Maybe they're faster, but I don't think so?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couldn't resist the call of the herd, got the game a couple days ago. No regrets. Not a huge fanboy, only seen the movies.

This is a very refreshing game. Don't do single player games much, but this one has kept me occupied more than any other sp in recent memory.

Combat's kind of fun and the world feels right, at least to a casual, and it's decent pc port (Steam). Glad this game is a hit, would like to see more have this kind of quality.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was obvious the oggaboogas didn't use wands because they haven't evolved to simple stick tools yet. I mean chimps use sticks no prob but Ugandans are still working on it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Same. Why have a unique drop and not stream longer than 20 minutes.
ygamc.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 11 users

spronk

FPS noob
they'll be streaming all weekend i guess today was just a test stream, it goes live again tomorrow at 11am EDT

i hit 95% for merlins cloak so gotta watch another 5 mins tomorrow, the drops are live for like another 2 weeks

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I want the Quidditch Pitch model. It has little figures playing a game of quidditch.

12.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Level of detail in this game is absurd. I'm going to have to go back after completing the story and look at all the stuff I glazed over.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing, finally found an npc female with big boobs, too bad she's like 60+.

• 1Like