Hololive - Vtuber Thread.
Kharzette Watcher of Overs 6,462 6,461 Sep 17, 2026 #903 This game looks so crazy. One monkey is blind, one is deaf, and one is dumb and they have to disarm a bomb:
This game looks so crazy. One monkey is blind, one is deaf, and one is dumb and they have to disarm a bomb:
Kharzette Watcher of Overs 6,462 6,461 Sep 25, 2026 #904 First I've seen of the new gen: I've been too busy buggering and plundering my way across azeroth 1 Reactions: 1 user
Fogel Mr. Poopybutthole 17,045 73,284 Yesterday at 2:19 PM #907 Because of course there's no fucking announcement
Kharzette Watcher of Overs 6,462 6,461 Yesterday at 10:25 PM #908 Saba tradwife! I love it. Very scandi or german or something.
Kaige Random Encounter <WoW Guild Officer> 5,905 13,493 Today at 12:17 AM #909 Fogel said: Because of course there's no fucking announcement Click to expand...