Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,045
73,288
1789142743005.png
 
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,462
6,461
This game looks so crazy. One monkey is blind, one is deaf, and one is dumb and they have to disarm a bomb:

 

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,462
6,461
First I've seen of the new gen:

I've been too busy buggering and plundering my way across azeroth
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,555
57,915
I've always had my doubts about the illness thing just because it's such a perfect excuse, you can't question or challenge it without becoming an instant pariah. That being said, it genuinely seems like she's having trouble settling back into her streamer voice and spends the entire stream floating somewhere between her streamer voice and just talking normal. If it had just been rust from her long absence I would have expected her back to normal within a few minutes but half hour in and the voice hasn't really changed, like she just doesn't have the energy to go full performance mode.

So color me less skeptical for once.