Home Improvement

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
yup, i have these on all my doors

put them up high, so you don't accidentally hit your shin

also they will over time "dent" your moulding, obviously, so theres that, but it's better than having that springy thing
View attachment 348905
Well house roof.
Screenshot_20210416-212701_Gallery.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ever since watching Kobe Tai get impaled in Very Bad Things I’ve been leery of things at head height.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx is Asian so the middle hinge is eye height. He had to get a ladder out to install on top hinge.
man watching too many youtubes and ppls falling over on ladders had me freaked out, i over paid for an industrial 2 step, step ladder (cuz i watched too many youtubes where ppl fall through their chair and it slides)

just had to whip it out to clean out the most worthless cabinets, the ones above the fridge

and i have the kind where it's recessed behind the fridge too
90a621c0611bb1f91b40561c4e77574e.jpg

do you 7ft behemoths store your weed there or something?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i swear if i owned a ladder company i'd just play youtubes about bitches not securing their shit and why they should buy my over-engineered garbage instead

bitch is moaning in pain and doesn't realize she was 6inches away from decapitation by air conditioner

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i swear if i owned a ladder company i'd just play youtubes about bitches not securing their shit and why they should buy my over-engineered garbage instead

bitch is moaning in pain and doesn't realize she was 6inches away from decapitation by air conditioner
Why the hell was that being filmed?

I've picked up my fair share of stiff corpses that were the result of working on ladders + living alone. AngryGerbil AngryGerbil probably has too. I only remember one of them being a man, though. Old guy in an orchard. Pretty sure all the rest were women.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
i mean in a different thread we have some crazy bitch filming herself crying over a dead snake...

maybe she has an onlyfans window cleaning fetishsite
Probably a drunk asshole boyfriend who saw her dumbass setup and was like “lol yeah I’m filing this shit”

I mean I had a buddy do that when I had to remove a hornets nest from the peak of my second story roof. And I didn’t blame him for filming me or tell him not to.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably a drunk asshole boyfriend who saw her dumbass setup and was like “lol yeah I’m filing this shit”

I mean I had a buddy do that when I had to remove a hornets nest from the peak of my second story roof. And I didn’t blame him for filming me or tell him not to.
i didn't know you were asian
b31123d441cf48d94a9f40de9bfcdaad.gif

muh chinga

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wife's birthday present. Record player and wall display. Its a little pretentious bit its what she wanted....and I'm going to end up overtaking the wall display as I find albums with maps related cover art to fit the theme of the room.
Screenshot_20210417-185423_Gallery.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just got the carpet in my bedroom replaced with hickory hard wood. Still putting things back in order, but the floor looks and feels great. One stop shopping via Lowe's, their contractors etc.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. This is a picture from the first floor of a seven floor building on a Monday morning. The previous Friday the post was straight. Get. Out. Of. The. Building.

5pcioans26v61.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. This is a picture from the first floor of a seven floor building on a Monday morning. The previous Friday the post was straight. Get. Out. Of. The. Building.

5pcioans26v61.jpg
There a call center right above that? They hire some huge bitches.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user