Homeland

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wtf was that ending?

Crazy Carrie is the worst part of this fucking show. And the kid.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Her hitting her kid in her imagination would have been the best ending. Stupid shitty show family.

I love the show, but god damn. enough already.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Her hitting her kid in her imagination would have been the best ending. Stupid shitty show family.

I love the show, but god damn. enough already.
hey fathers, is the Principle allowed to just "keep" the kid in school and not allowed to let crazy carrie see/take her away if he sees the "crazy in her eyes"?

like as an educator he's allowed to use his best judgement of releasing a kid into the arms of crazy?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
To be honest, I haven't a clue. I know they won't allow anyone to remove the child from school unless the legal guardian has pre-approved (in writing) said person. You're usually allowed 2-3 extra people to pick a kid up. But I have no idea if they can actually turn a parent down from removing their child. Because what a person views as crazy, may be the emotional response to something like the death of a spouse. IE - Huge lawsuit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if the parent is clearly driving drunk if you could refuse them. Being related to a stupid junkie who has a small child, I think there are definitely times when it would be clearly better to send a kid with someone other than their parent, but that's some tricky legal territory there. I suppose the school could call CPS and let them make the call.

In the show they played it like the principal was trying to get Carrie to leave but he knew that if she insisted on taking her there was legally nothing he could do.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
End of that last episode was kinda fucked up.

Ready for parent Carrie to be gone!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yep, ruined a decent episode with a terrible ending. This really needs to be the final season.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Just get rid of the fucking kid already. Every parenting scene is annoying as shit. How have that not paid attention to the feedback on this crap yet?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
OMG this episode was so horrible to get through, 20minutes of bullshit court drama and 20minutes of bullshit president drama.

Next episode might be tits tho.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
OMG this episode was so horrible to get through, 20minutes of bullshit court drama and 20minutes of bullshit president drama.

Why do you watch the show if you don't like it?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Any idea if this has been renewed for another season.

The goodbye to the kid seemed like perfect set up to kill off Carrie and end it, not really a happy ending but she's chosen the spy life over the family life

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Just watched last night and I thought this was a great episode and no I don't think this is a setup to end the show, I think it's setting up for next season with Carrie as a real CIA agent again. I suppose the death angle could be a possibility, but as a writer I don't know why you would put her through all this shit just to kill her off. I think she's going to go to Europe, bring back Simone, save the president, and then either re-join the CIA or work for Saul in his role as National Security Advisor to set up for next season.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So was that the season finale? Or are there more episodes? I would assume they would want to resolve the presidential issue this season. I also don't think they are trying to end the series. I think if she actually choose her daughter over her spy life that would pretty much end it there. The kid is just a distraction to her (always has been).

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
There are 2 more episodes this season and the show has been renewed but Season 8 will be the final season.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
reddit

This realllllllllllllly bothered me this ep. I've normally been able to suspend reality for the sake of moving the plot but this was just straight potato.

The Russians track all the operatives and their titles as they exit the plane. They know exactly what hotel they're staying at. And then they let them roll out for a covert operations like it's nothing. I dont even. Homeland writers are basically insulting viewers intelligence at this point..

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users