Homeland

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The top priority of Warner’s young administration is an end to the “forever war” in Afghanistan, and Saul has been dispatched to engage the Taliban in peace negotiations.

i already saw this season
as0v4hqv-720.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just watched the first episode. It looks like it'll be quality television. It's amazing just how much trust they have for this mythical CIA agent that has fucked up COUNTLESS times in the past. Being crazy, giving away secrets, fucking a converted hero that almost bombed the president.... still crazy but skipping meds because of crazy. She's a nut case, but they keep trusting her with important shit. Go figure.

Let's see where this season takes us. And I wonder how the show will officially end? My guess is that Carrie dies then credits.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Solid start to the season. Looks like they are getting far away from trying to draw weird, corny parallels to actual events domestically. A good ol' spy thriller in Afghan/Pakistan? That's what I want, and appears what we'll get. Add-in the Spy vs. Spy angle.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Solid 2nd episode.

What would be stupider: That she is hallucinating seeing Evgeny in Afghanistan, or if he is really there? I think it'd be pretty fucking retarded if she is hallucinating, but yeah who knows.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
carrie is writing those letters to herself, the last eps will show that the noobie chick finally pulled security footage and carrie places those letters herself

which doesn't matter b/c all this is still just all her elaborate hallucination cuz she still a POW, and this is how she is coping, b/c shes transported back to afgan, her most familiar posting, and that noobie chick is actually her own noobie self, this is also why she doesn't interact with Max, cuz he wasn't in the picture all those years ago, what is happening to Max is all real, everything with carrie is a dream.

of course if the spoilers aren't a fake out, then theory goes to shit

Last edited:

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn. Remember watching this how a long time ago. For me it ended when Bobby Axelrod died

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really fucking hard for me to believe they would roll with two copters there for the President of the United States, then again, I guess they can justify the "secrecy" with the decoy motorcade and the want to NOT alert rogue Taliban forces. Idk, felt like that was the most "WTF" episode so far. Still think it's been solid. Glad Evgeny wasn't fake. Better be some rogue KGB pulling strings behind the Pakistan-backed Taliban or some shit.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
damnit, she talked to max, oh wells on that theory

also lulz at max being super bad luck in the end

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So this season is S1 but with Carrie as the potential double agent - interesting way to end the series!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Carrie continues to be a fuckup. Jesus Christ. She can't make a single correct choice at all. My guess is after all is said and done, she's executed as a traitor because Saul can't do anything to help.

I realize this was the perfect opportunity for her to make the wrong move, but still. They keep shoveling her ineptitude down our throats.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Carrie acknowledging her treatment of Max over the years was a nice touch. Kind of bummed how him going out was presented though. He deserved better than a cheap zoomed out shock value scene.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This whole limp dick Vice President thing isn't doing it for me. Just absolutely no way dude wouldn't seek council in situations lile this from more people, than the two assistants duking it out. Other than that I'm curious to see how the Evgeny storyline plays out. He pretty much saved her during the helicopter scene. Another solid scene to show how badass/aware he is.
They did Max wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
homeland makes quinn a retard and max turns out to be really bad luck, but somehow carrie still running around crying every 10mins, is she taking her meds or is she activating her psycho powers?

in hind sight it wasn't a bad idea to search carrie, she comes out brandishing a given given to her by a kgb guy, and 6 inept marines just look at her walk away