Homeland

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Season 2 was pretty good overall. It started off real strong, got pretty crappy, but ended pretty well. I'd say eps 7ish through 11 were pretty terrible. Hopefully we never see the daughter ever again.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought S2 was pretty bad overall. I don't know, I think a lot of little things just kept adding up, eventually equating to something that's beyond repair. I can't believe it won again; Breaking Bad is just so much better (not to mention Boardwalk Empire). I don't have high hopes for S3 to say the least.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't believe how many fucking Golden Globes this show won. It's a good show, but this season was pretty crap.

The only one it didn't win that it was nominated for was Mandy Patinkin. Go figure.
This season was garbage and I can't fucking believe the only actor that deserved an award on this show didn't get one.

They could have made a new category for this show, most annoying daughter.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No other series had enough merit.
Boardwalk Empire RAPED Homeland Season 2. So did Breaking Bad. There should have been no comparison. This was Boardwalks year, and they got fucked because people are too interested in being trendy with Claire Daines Jazz induced crying seizures.

The only person on this show who deserved an award was Mandy--Saul is one of my favorite characters across any TV show. (I want Mandy to play a Saul-like gangster on Boardwalk.)

But yeah...Boardwalk=Breaking Bad>GoT Season 2> Homelands Season 2.

And I still think Homeland is a good show, but damn Draeg is right Episode 7-11 were absolutely horrible. Episode 11's B-horror-movie tunnel scenes should have torpedoed any chance the show had at an overall award.

Naxus_sl

shitlord
Hopefully Saul will be amazing and sweep the awards next season like a boss. The only thing I am looking forward to is Saul for season three.....and one ginger death (which won't happen).

Sterling

El Presidente
Season 2 had some decent moments but it was definitely a letdown from the awesomeness of the first season. Also Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire were miles better this year and should have gotten the lion's share of the awards.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Just echoing disappointment at this show topping Boardwalk/Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones in basically anything it won.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Just echoing disappointment at this show topping Boardwalk/Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones in basically anything it won.
I think Boardwalk should have won best drama, but Lewis (for me) was better this season than Buscemi.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They just released the first trailer for season 3 of Homeland.

This show took a few episodes to get me interested in it, but ever since then, I've been hooked. Such a great drama. It's funny too, and you can't help but yell at stupid Clara Danes for thinking with her pussy instead of her head.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Can't wait. Loved s1, s2 less so, but the acting is incredible so I have high hopes for this season.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I didn't realise until the blatant green screen shot later on through the episode it was an early release. I'd seen floating text a couple of times and wondered what it meant but it was only when Saul was stood at the window it became obvious
smile.png

Decent episode with a good ending. If it's early I won't go into specifics yet until it's actually broadcast.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, I was wondering what that was. I saw the green screen as well, but just assumed it was like a giant cover over the crater building. *laughs*. I'm a newb.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You didn't notice the voice dubs? They had me saying "what the fuck" out loud.
Now you mention it there was a glaring one in the early talk between Saul and F. Murray Abrahams character where one word was replaced quite loudly but I'd forgotten about that until reading your post.

Seeing a lot of negativity elsewhere from people who have seen the leak, I didn't think it was as bad as they thought although they are right on the edge of overusing one plot point in particular.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
I was blitz when watching this, so when the green-screen pops up with the label "crater," there was a great deal of confusion.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Premiered for reals last Sunday, I finally watched it today. I enjoyed it, Saul certainly drives the bus right over his girl. I really like this show, but the thing that really bugs me is that Brody leaves his stupidly hot wife for crazy bitch with a man face.