Honkai Star Rail

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’ll probably try for her for funsies, but I have no idea if I have a usable team for her if I do get lucky on 50/50 (I’m guessing not this time and I don’t have enough pulls to guarantee).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Kafka after x8 10 pulls, but won the 50/50 again. Insane, that's 6 in a row.

I have finally expended my resources though and have zero F2P tickets left so it's unlikely I can get any more.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Only threw 1 10 pull at Kafka. Ended up with jack shit except a shitty 4* light cone.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is true. I’m not entirely upset. Need to find a team for him. At least I’ve got his light connection already, as well (not sure if it’s his best or not).
Do you mean "In the Name of the World"? If so, that's his BIS, yes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
If you guys want to add me to your friend's list, my UID is: 603977229

I have Blade up as my Support Character, but I can loan any of the following:

• (80) Blade E1S1
  • (80) Luocha
  • (80) Clara E1
  • (80) Sushang E6

• (70) Silver Wolf
  • (70) Serval E5
  • (70) Tingyun E2
  • (70) Asta E4
  • (70) Pela E4

starrailstation-warp-11.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Cool but I was more curious about the guy with S tier Blade already farmed up with a brand new relic set that couldn't have been earned prior to his release.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Cool but I was more curious about the guy with S tier Blade already farmed up with a brand new relic set that couldn't have been earned prior to his release.

$20. I bought 2 of the nameless glory passes.

I’ve used my fuel and mats to do runs and synthesize his set and relics. He was my first good 5* DPS so I dumped everything I had into him. (I had a C tier Blade until this week when I realized I should just salvage all the relics that had terrible stats and craft my own).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
God damn I've invested the same and been farming for Seele since it was feasible to do so and I still have her overall rating at B. Guess my RNG is just dog shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hmm the website only shows four characters for me, does it only track your favorite list?

I have a lv80 Blade too, just worse relics as I went with the first or second of each type I got.

You can just about farm up one maxxed out lv80 every 2 weeks.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Leveling a character is the easy part, I was more impressed by the relic quality. I have like one piece across my entire squad that's SS.

Hmm the website only shows four characters for me, does it only track your favorite list?

It doesn't actively track, it takes a snapshot whenever you submit your ID. Only looks at the 4 characters on your profile but your browser will store the data locally so you can see your whole team over time if you swap them all out in your profile.