Honkai Star Rail

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started playing this again a couple days ago, and I'm curious if there might be a "good" way to spend all the saved up stamina/energy resource. I need to suffer through some Story missions to unlock Yukong (along with doing FH:Chaos + Lou), and also unlock these new events. I think my account is pretty basic, none of the characters are all that fun, though E6 Shushang is pretty strong.

My Account

After using some of the newer characters as Supports, it seems there is some strooooong power creep taking place. That Fu-whoever Perseverance character is very nice, and the upgraded Dan Heng somes a bit ridiculous. If the Shop bonus had reset upon my return, I would be tempted to roll for the latest 5* chick, as I like characters that are capable of ST and AoE.

My focus would be once again to work on 8 characters out of that list for the dual party content. Kinda want to switch MC back to Earth. I have double drops on Calyx stuff, 6 runs/day for a week or so.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Try to get the new 5*. She’s S+ in all categories.
If you manage to get her you can burn your stamina on the mats she needs to level and evolve.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Try to get the new 5*. She’s S+ in all categories.
If you manage to get her you can burn your stamina on the mats she needs to level and evolve.
This. Earn currency from zone exploration/puzzles and you'll get enough for the new DPS character to carry you.

Focus on Bronya (best support), Gepard (2nd best tank) and Natasha (healer).

Stamina goes on farming anything you need to level up characters/skills/relics. Traces materials are best to use it on as you get exp items from exploration.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Won the 50/50 again. I have some sort of blessed ID number, that's 6 characters and a light cone and no failures.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've exhausted every source of Jades outside of grinding swarm and I really need this DPS character. I've hit on all the tanks and support but the only good DPS I have is Seele. Currently 71 pity with 4 days left, gonna be tight.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've exhausted every source of Jades outside of grinding swarm and I really need this DPS character. I've hit on all the tanks and support but the only good DPS I have is Seele. Currently 71 pity with 4 days left, gonna be tight.
Done all the Hexanus puzzles?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just pulled her at 76 pity after I had gotten some more jades through a swarm path I hadn't done much on yet. Phew.

Also my Pela is eating good today
1698020784880.png

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just pulled her at 76 pity after I had gotten some more jades through a swarm path I hadn't done much on yet. Phew.

Also my Pela is eating good today
View attachment 496662
Think Pela is my next character to build. I have C6 and Silver Wolf does a similar def shred but is in my Quantum team.

What website was that relic checker again? I'm farming energy rope for Yu Xuan and no luck.

Lenas

Trump's Staff

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I am triggered that Asta seems to be a requirement to fill my missing needs in a lot of high level MOC. Thankfully it rotates but she's my next expenditure, at least her relic farm aligns with Fu Xuan's gear.

1698171324333.png

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Lost my 50/50 to a third copy of Yanqing ;[

So far I've lost on Seele, Kafka, and Jingliu.

• 1Barf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lost my 50/50 to a third copy of Yanqing ;[

So far I've lost on Seele, Kafka, and Jingliu.
Kafka isn't good right now so at least there's that. She'll be insane once we have 2 5* Dot characters though.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm not that worried about it. I did get Qingque to x5 through this banner so I might yolo some more pulls to try to get the last copy to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm down to I think 4 characters that aren't L80 w/ L80 light cones and at minimum +12 relics and 8/10 traces with around 40 fuel left. Need some new blood to max out or try to min/max relics I guess.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I ended up getting Jingliu on my 2nd 10 pull, but I've now pulled and missed 7 10 pulls on her light cone :( .

• 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t end up trying for the light cone this time. Just went with the sup5 Herta store one.

Even with my Blade team (Blade, FX, Lynx, Asta) and my Jingliu team (her, FireMC, Luocha, Pela/SW) I can’t seem to do MoC10 and wasn’t able to get any stars on 9. Not sure what I’m doing wrong, my traces are up to 8 for the important ones, my relics on the carries are at +15 with primary stat plus at least one or two in the secondaries. My damage just isn’t there.

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
A lot of the damage in this MOC can come from triggering the dissociation effects (it chunks a percentage of the targets hp). Try to save your ultimate on characters until it is their own turn, that way you can chain ultimate into attack(s) within the same turn and potentially trigger more dissociations.

Also with all the freezing you might find more success with only one sustain per team instead of 2 (swap out your Lynx/FireMC). My teams were pretty similar to yours but with only one sustain per team.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Also with all the freezing you might find more success with only one sustain per team instead of 2 (swap out your Lynx/FireMC). My teams were pretty similar to yours but with only one sustain per team.
Yeah I think that one sustain is the meta.

That's why I levelled Qingque for mono Quantum and not Lynx.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was able to get Jingliu, and it's amazing how much better she is as a hypercarry vs Kafka or Seele (even when not kitted out particularly well). Her, Pela, Bronya and Fu Xuan and nothing is really troublesome anymore. I have a bunch of good dps chars but Jingliu is superior to them all atm. Hoping to see some better dot characters as my kafka is optimized a ton.

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got Jingliu first 10 pull, and just got her signature as first pity. She pair really well with Blade, they consume few competences points, and easting hp makes Blade attack more.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Jingliu first 10 pull, and just got her signature as first pity. She pair really well with Blade, they consume few competences points, and easting hp makes Blade attack more.
I'm doing this and she's pretty fucking good without max traces or relics.