Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Current + upcoming + leaked characters broken down by type and element

lqktaj.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
For anyone who didn't check the math, the number of pulls listed on there is only for the limited banner, those 16 regular banner tickets aren't included in the total.

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
Does that include getting 30 stars in Memory of Chaos (600 Stellar Jade every 2 weeks which is about an extra 7.5 pulls a month)? Those might be out of range of most people for a few months if so.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just about got 4 characters to full lv70 with lightcone/traces, will make good progress on 4 more before I unlock 80 but... wow lv80 is gonna be rough.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just about got 4 characters to full lv70 with lightcone/traces, will make good progress on 4 more before I unlock 80 but... wow lv80 is gonna be rough.

Im just focusing on one team and pre-farm the materials ill need for the next level cap increase. I had my main team all 70 with max light cones as soon as I unlocked it doing it that way.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Im just focusing on one team and pre-farm the materials ill need for the next level cap increase. I had my main team all 70 with max light cones as soon as I unlocked it doing it that way.
I thought about it but I can beat all 4 man content, it's the 8 man stuff I can't do, so will probably be better with x8 lv70 than x4 lv80?

Biggest issue now is lack of a 2nd healer and I'd rather be rolling on waifus than the healer on the next banners.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My dumbass hoarded TB power and didn’t spend any until like TB30, so not only am I behind on levels, I’m behind as fuck on trace mats. Slowly trying to fix that for my main 4/5 chars, but god it’s a slog. Haven’t used any of my fuel, though, so I can fall back on that. Would catching up on traces or upgrading cones be more worthwhile, since they share mats?

Chris

Potato del Grande
My dumbass hoarded TB power and didn’t spend any until like TB30, so not only am I behind on levels, I’m behind as fuck on trace mats. Slowly trying to fix that for my main 4/5 chars, but god it’s a slog. Haven’t used any of my fuel, though, so I can fall back on that. Would catching up on traces or upgrading cones be more worthwhile, since they share mats?
Levels & Lightcones, then Traces, then Relics.

You want to be leaving relics alone as much as possible until TB60, so just get the right set and then add 4 levels every 10 levels or so starting now. So lv4 at TB30 and go from there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
Better to prioritize cone upgrade than traces usually (except for the traces that give new abilities which can sometimes be worth prioritizing). Focus on your DPS characters, and to a lesser extent your tanks. You dont usually have to invest as much into your support/healers to start off.

Easy way think about priority for gearing up characters is just work from top to bottom on character screens:
  • Levels (try to only level up to 1-2 levels below max so you keep getting leveling XP doing content)
    • You can get ~8 purple books a day worth of XP by killing all the mobs all the mobs in the zones following this route with non maxxed characters. Takes about 1.5 hours a run but also gets you plenty Ascension/Trace/Consumable materials and about 13k credits. NGL its not the most fun, but an extra 56 purple books worth of XP a week goes a long way at the start.
  • Cones (Max these out focusing on DPS an Tanks first)
  • Traces (Prioritize new skills first> Ability/Ultimate/Talent next > Basic skill/Minor stats last. But your probably better investing in other characters than maxing out traces on anyone but your main dps).
  • Relics - Get a decent set (good main stat of the optimal set on each) leveled up for your DPS (maybe equal or hgher priority than traces initially) but I wouldnt level relics on other chacters past level 6-9.
    • Don't fret too much about investing in a non optimal relic. You can always feed it into a better relic later and only lose 20% of the relic XP you invested initially. Its best to just focus on first getting items with a good set bonus with your preferred main stat (even if its only purple) and worry about getting 5* with good substats later.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have been lazy on min maxing my energy use for a couple of weeks now but I am feeling pretty good sitting at TL55 and having all my ascension mats for my main 4 to hit 80 immediately. I should probably take another crack at Chaos, haven't really tried it since my team was 60.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Do I need to roll on Silverwolf with her debuff skill? Was saving for Kafka.
From what I've seen/heard, she's more a character that'll come online "later" in the game. I will probably throw a 10 pull at her just because I do one with every banner. If I get her cool, if not...meh.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
You still have luocha next, and then I think Blade is before Kafka in 1.2 so until the end of Kafka's banner you have quite a while, should be able to roll for both if you're saving well (and have the $5 a month thing).

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’m currently sitting on 100pulls right now. Would it be worth trying for SW’s light cone or should I just save for characters?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I’m currently sitting on 100pulls right now. Would it be worth trying for SW’s light cone or should I just save for characters?

You can get a 4 star light cone for Silverwolf that is really good if you do the 1.1 event. So better to save since good banners coming up.

• 1Like