<Gold Donor>
1624298191607.png

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1630016894959.png

God, Aloy is so fucking feminine here. Leave it to Japan to hold it down for traditional femininity and masculinity.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Aloy can’t do what she does in the story as a fatass - hell even the bull dyke in TLoU2 is at least juiced/buff.

Wonder when you unlock the Jazzy in Forbidden West?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait for the Steam version, let it go on sale, then play it with a mod that expands inventory space.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
looks pretty lame. also lol the regular edition of the game ($60) does not give you a free ps5 upgrade, you gotta buy the expensive versions for that

I find it hilarious that Sony fanboys were making fun of MS Smart Delivery when it was announced while they are now being cucked on crossgen upgrades for first party titles.

• 1Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I find it hilarious that Sony fanboys were making fun of MS Smart Delivery when it was announced while they are now being cucked on crossgen upgrades for first party titles.
Not only that, actually getting the upgrade (free or not) to work usually requires jumping through a bunch of hoops or waiting days to a week after release for the devs to fix it. The only upgrade + save transfer I've done that has been completely painless is FF7R. Everything else was a complete shitshow.

Smart Delivery, on the other hand, works perfectly every time.

No free upgrade for HZW shouldn't really be a surprise though, since they are selling the standard edition for PS4 at the old $60 price and PS5 is $70 like all their other first party games. Based on how the game looks so far I wouldn't bother with anything but a GameFly rental anyway.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Don't care, have a disc edition and this will be in the bargain bin shortly after release.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 369304
God, Aloy is so fucking feminine here. Leave it to Japan to hold it down for traditional femininity and masculinity.
China, not Japan (Genshin Impact is developed by Mihoyo, a chinese company, so she is as she is here due to Chinese sensibilities about femininity). Not that a Japanese version would be much different.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didnt care what she looked like originally. But she looks deformed with that big fat face and skinny arms etc. that she has now. Doesnt have to be a super model as twitter says, just dont be a glaring example of an agenda. Im not buying it till it hits PC, so Im sure there will be multiple modifications that can be installed to overwrite her face.

• 1Like

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
Seriously, what is this shit? Maloy?
aloy.jpg

Their art direction on this character is trash. I might have to pass on it altogether. I'd rather not spend 40 hours with... that.
source

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Who honestly gives a fuck when you spent 95% of the time looking at the back of her head?

• 1Picard