Horizon 2: Forbidden West

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Fkkkkkk, I was assuming this go around it would release for all?

Playing thru it now, tickled by a few things since it seems to be based on Colorado.
Yep, the first game's set in Colorado and Utah, with the DLC swinging up into Wyoming.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ugghhh first game I've really enjoyed in a while outside of maybe valheim, caught myself day dreaming on my commute thinking about a stegasaurus or triceratops robot. Hated it being scripted but the middle earth/ dino riders human crewed robo was cool.

I just wish mounted combat was a little more smooth feasible or you could at least beckon overridden stuff a reasonable distance because what I'm finding most of the time is its useless. Either take a big Saber but nothings nearby or some herd animal that tends to not attack unless somethings ribbing immediately on top of it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This guy is getting ratio'd harder than anyone in the history of Twitter.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

l o l. God the internet was a mistake.

1622413787497.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

He's not wrong, seeing stuff for west I felt like she was even chubbier cheeked neanderthal looking. Fan made is better, leave her heavily clothed is fine so the incels don't get sweaty. But even in the first game even you first transition to adult I thought damn she ended up kinda unfortunate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He's not won't, seeing stuff for west I felt like she was even chubbier cheeked neanderthal looking. Fan made is great, leave her heavily clothed is fine so the incels don't get sweaty.
She was raised in the woods by a single father in a post-apocalypse, spent literally one night in some place that only barely resembles civilization, before running through a hunt-to-the-death trial, then having her surrogate father member murdered and being sent on a quest to avenge said father and also save what's left of humanity.

Please explain where and when she had time to get made up like she was auditioning for a fake reporter spot on OAN.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
She was raised in the woods by a single father in a post-apocalypse, spent literally one night in some place that only barely resembles civilization, before running through a hunt-to-the-death trial, then having her surrogate father member murdered and being sent on a quest to avenge said father and also save what's left of humanity.

Please explain where and when she had time to get made up like she was auditioning for a fake reporter spot on OAN.

She had the time to eat (a lot) apparently.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

As the insufferable twat, i don't care to get into a gamergate episode with you. No one said anything about make up, and her hair is fine, its her best feature. Make up doesn't make up for stronger cheek bones and jaw line than half the dudes I know and given the amount of acrobatics and cardio shouldn't look like her cheeks force daily on a box of twinkies.

Same way no one wants to play a main character dude that would look like some effiminate cuck or couch potato.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
The only thing this feminist bitch needs to forage for is a makeup kit and another cat.

Also WTF is up with the frames on the wall with no pictures in them?

One more thing, today I learned that Mist likes butch dykes with freckles.
What? You don't hang photos of your loved ones?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users