Horizon: Zero Dawn

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather play at 100+ fps on a 1440(or even 1080) display than 30 fps on 4k.

Fucking plebs.

1589828771219.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hrmmm... that trailer didn't show much of what the premise will be.

Also, is it me or did some of the footage in that trailer just straight up look lousy? Almost uncanny valley weird.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hrmmm... that trailer didn't show much of what the premise will be.

Also, is it me or did some of the footage in that trailer just straight up look lousy? Almost uncanny valley weird.
Yea, that one section where the future aztec farmer pulls up some veggie that turns black... that looked really really weird.

• 1Picard

Cybsled

Premise seems to be explore the ruins of the west coast and some army is capturing the peaceful robo-animals to be war machines. I'm guessing it is the "forbidden west" because that is where there is some FARO shit maybe?

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
San Fran area gonna be fun, I wonder how much of California they are making for it they won't have to look very far into the future too see the ruins..

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, just release the PC version of the first one already before you lube me up for the sequel that wont be on PC for another 5 years.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Claimed my copy of Horizon today as it came with teh Ryzen CPU I bought. Any updates on release date for PC?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
ok... theres too many backlogs of good games to play, after tlou2 i'm actually trying to finish a good game like GOW and i have this on ps4 already, should i play that? whats this complete edition give?

It could give nothing and you should still buy it and play it just because its the greatest gaming experience in decades.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I never got around to playing The Frozen Wilds, always seemed to be something I was more interested in at the time. Glad it is going to be included.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
ok... theres too many backlogs of good games to play, after tlou2 i'm actually trying to finish a good game like GOW and i have this on ps4 already, should i play that? whats this complete edition give?

It's everything they released for the game over-time..

All the Pre-Order bonus, Frozen Wilds + all the collectors edition items. The items do become useless after a point in the game, as usual but there good for just starting out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I might rebuy this on PC for the graphical upgrade. Bet the game will look beautiful on my PC.