Horizon: Zero Dawn

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I love the new console plebs pissing and moaning about there "exclusives" getting proper release onto other systems...

That Ultrawide shot is fucking awesome

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Saying you need to finish playing Outer Worlds before you can start this is like saying you need to put another 10k miles on your 20 year old Oldsmobile before starting up your brand new 911 sitting in the garage.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Saying you need to finish playing Outer Worlds before you can start this is like saying you need to put another 10k miles on your 20 year old Oldsmobile before starting up your brand new 911 sitting in the garage.
Why would I get a 911 if I already have a perfectly running Oldsmobile? Does the 911 get as good gas mileage? 🤔

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just about, yeah. 9,91% complete. Really enjoying it so far.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
I played this for about an hour or two and couldn't get into it. The story and voice acting are way too cheesy. And every time they mention the main character's name, I roll my eyes... yes, we see what you did. Very clever...

• 4Picard
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 5 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I played this for about an hour or two and couldn't get into it. The story and voice acting are way too cheesy. And every time they mention the main character's name, I roll my eyes... yes, we see what you did. Very clever...
How far did you get in that hour?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are you at the part where you gotta throw rocks at some cow?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Hate to break it to you Nostradamus, but your assumption is wrong.

huh? My assumption that the developers gave the main character in a story about machines a name that is painfully close to the word alloy? I really don't think that's debatable

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
huh? My assumption that the developers gave the main character in a story about machines a name that is painfully close to the word alloy? I really don't think that's debatable
Lol I never thought of that, and even now after you pointing it out if that's the worst you got about this game then the game is still good and you're a cunt.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Actually you are wrong on that.

The name is a form an old high german rephrase meaning, "Glorious in battle" and/or "Famous warrior".

Jesus you can't even google that? :p

Image result for aloy meaning
This name derives from the Old High German name “Chlodowich and Chlodovech”, composed of two elements: “*hlūdaz”, meaning (to hear, loud, sound, noise / famous) and “wīg”, meaning (fight, battle, fighter, able to fight). The name means “glorious in battle, famous warrior”.

Hey take it from me, if you want to be the man who saw tomorrow around here you have to at least do a basic google search first!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Actually you are wrong on that.

The name is a form an old high german rephrase meaning, "Glorious in battle" and/or "Famous warrior".

Jesus you can't even google that? :p

View attachment 255337
This name derives from the Old High German name “Chlodowich and Chlodovech”, composed of two elements: “*hlūdaz”, meaning (to hear, loud, sound, noise / famous) and “wīg”, meaning (fight, battle, fighter, able to fight). The name means “glorious in battle, famous warrior”.

Hey take it from me, if you want to be the man who saw tomorrow around here you have to at least do a basic google search first!

Yeah, just a coincidence it sounds like alloy. The developers didn't mean do to that lol
Also, nothing to do with predicting the future or whatever nonsensical retarded shit you're banging on about

You'd think I fucked your mum or something. Calm down, nerd

" if you want to be the man who saw tomorrow around here "

Nice eurotrash phrasing though

• 1Salty
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users